• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

S&W Model 3000 12 ga. pump....Mossberg?

So I traded my Shockwave for this Camo Cerakoted S&W 3000 12 ga. pump. This one has been gone through and had some custom work done and is as smooth as can be. Added a limbsaver slip on and it shoots like a dream. IMG_7169.JPG IMG_7170.JPG IMG_7171.JPG IMG_7172.JPG

I understand Mossberg made a few of the S&W 1000 models and can find nothing on the 3000s...anyone know for a fact these were made by Mossberg? Sure does look like the 500.

Thanks for the info! This one is an S&W and aside from the cash I got it for $200 in trade so that worked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when my friend put it in the shop it got all new internals, rifle sights and the cerakote.what’s a little strange is I went on Smith and Wesson‘s website and then don’t even list the 3000....Must not have been to many of them made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.Must not have been to many of them made

Must not have been many imported.

My Dad had an old S&W 12 ga autoloader in the late 70's.

I do not know if Mossberg ever imported any shotguns from howa/japan, however, I know they still currently import the maverick 88 from mexico, a bunch of different guns from Turkey, and they even imported the Uzi from Israel for a while for police/military contracts.

It's not really unusual for gun manufacturers to import firearms these days.

Back