• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

Before-After.jpg

I believe that Trump told the Ayatolah to give us the terrorist general and assume the real control of the military, or They would both be gone tomorrow in coordinated exterminations.

Trump then gave him a free shot at a deserted "air base" (which certainly knew the hit was coming in advance) for plausible PR in Tehran. The Shities and Sunnis tangle at the funeral and 56 die.

Everyone chants death to America. America laughs as the Iranians hit nothing worthy of the cost of 2 doz of their few and expensive missiles.

Soooo.... now we make peace and the Iranians invite Trump to build a tower in Tehran. Oil prices stabilize. Everyone left is sorta happy, considering. :punish:

Thanks, it was a Christmas present.
I saw where you mentioned it in a range report. I was trying to find out what brand is on it, then you said RCBS. Do you like it. I know you didn't shoot it on purpose.:ripper: This is what i have. I like it but I don't use it a lot.

Beta_Master%20Chrony[1].jpg

Last edited:
I like the Chrony better. My friend has one.
I shot his too BTW :doh:

One nice thing about the Chrony is that the metal rods can be used, or wood dowels can be substituted. I keep 2 as a spare in my kit. I haven't shot my Chrony yet but I keep it in close...to about 10 feet and it works ok.

People who suck at hunting should be allowed to have extra high capacity magazines and silencers to help keep down all that shooting noise and then it would be nice if they could get a discount on the hunting license since they are so poor at bringing home the game.

Back