• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

NY Politicians going after hunters now

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
pic50263.jpg

Each state should be required to have a version of the electoral college a few counties; parishes, cities etc. from being able run roughshod over the rest of the state
Each state should be required to have a version of the electoral college a few counties; parishes, cities etc. from being able run roughshod over the rest of the state[/QUOTE

Tj, I like that idea. The states as they are now, especially big cities, are just the minor leagues for DC.

"Ammunition sales to be limited to twice the amount a firearms capacity over a 120 day period". How in the H would that work? My Rem 788 in .243 holds 3 + 1. So I could only buy 8 rounds every 4 months? But a single box of ammo is 20 rounds! Ha, it may take someone two years to save up enough ammo for practice to get to 90% proficiency on that shooting test required to get a hunting license. So I reload my own ammo. Is that now prohibited? But I guess that's the whole idea, to discourage any new shooters. Ridiculous!

Just hypothetical, none of that applies to me.

Back