• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg Owners.

“. . . We choose to go to the moon. . . [and]. . . other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard . . .”
1A01F5F1-F6BA-4B3D-AA5A-501621470A75.jpeg

I saw that speech on television as a child of 10, and I also saw the TV death of John F Kennedy, not long thereafter.

I think if Teddy had not taken the easy way out, America would be a very different place today. Instead, some of the wealthiest people in the world installed a murdering drunk driver and a coward as the lion of the United States Senate for 50 years.

. . . proving to everyone that money is what really matters.

Everyone who believes the network media sees Donald Trump as a big rich criminal, but the fact is that he is the only president we’ve had in a long time that was not installed by the competition of wealthy criminal families and organizations that actually run this world.

Years and years ago I remember reading a story called The Myth of the Mafia. It always reminded me what the Bible says about the devil, whose great magic is convincing people he doesn’t exist.

Crime doesn’t need another name. The greatest crime of the century is being perpetrated under our noses, and is happening right on TV.

JFK was allowed to become president because he was the son of a rich crime family. But when he and his brother Robert turned against the criminals and attempted to become great American populists with overwhelming support of the people, they disappeared quite publicly.

This was a warning to anyone that followed in their place, not to buck the system.

I guess what they say about Trump being stupid is true because he just didn’t get that message.

I must remind folks here that I am not a blind a Trump supporter, and in fact I have never voted for a Republican or a Democrat since I became an adult in the early 70s.

I do not think Donald Trump is stupid. I do believe he is human. Fortunately the system can handle that.

But I was always a supporter of third parties wherever they existed, and where they did not exist my method was always to vote the incumbent out.
I always saw the two party system as an underage dance couple without chaperones. They would do things they knew they shouldn’t.

What I see today is that the Democrat party is split right down the middle, as is the Republican Party, and so we have a four party system.

The Trump party.
The never-Trump Republicans.
The Zombie Democrats.
The AOC party.

Looking at the stock market performance, I’m starting to see this as a good thing. Now if only the media could become rational once more.

Good morning folks. Still cloudy here, still in the 40s. The experts say a high of 53 with the sun trying to break through by mid afternoon. A little sunshine would brightn up the day.

Anyways, all of yous have a great day.

Good morning folks. Still cloudy here, still in the 40s. The experts say a high of 53 with the sun trying to break through by mid afternoon. A little sunshine would brightn up the day.

Anyways, all of yous have a great day.
A little bit cooler on the high and low,and fog instead of clouds, but I’m looking forward to sitting on my porch for fresh air and sun.

Cadd, three of those parties are very dangerous to the country.
We better hope that they can’t manage to agree on anything.

The neighbor lady across the street put up her Christmas lights last night so of course I had to get the ladder and climb up in the attic this morning, and pull down all of our Christmas things.

Now I am trying to install my new water softener but I am putting off the grim task of actually Cutting off my copper plumbing in The garage, and sweat soldering copper fittings, because I’m gonna shut the water off to the whole house for this act.

hmmm... Monday is laundry day so it might have to wait till this afternoon.

Meanwhile I have put the softener on a dolly and rolled it approximately into position, after moving everything in my garage around. I have started laying out the plastic parts of the plumbing which is the easy thing.

We better hope that they can’t manage to agree on anything.

The neighbor lady across the street put up her Christmas lights last night so of course I had to get the ladder and climb up in the attic this morning, and pull down all of our Christmas things.

Now I am trying to install my new water softener but I am putting off the grim task of actually Cutting off my copper plumbing in The garage, and sweat soldering copper fittings, because I’m gonna shut the water off to the whole house for this act.

hmmm... Monday is laundry day so it might have to wait till this afternoon.

Meanwhile I have put the softener on a dolly and rolled it approximately into position, after moving everything in my garage around. I have started laying out the plastic parts of the plumbing which is the easy thing.
I’m not a plumber,so plz excuse the dumb question, but does a softener go in upstream of the shut off valve for the water tank? Also assuming that this work is at the AWH.

I am on city water and there is no tank, except I have a 2g bladder tank on my RO system. All that comes after the softener.

Otherwise you must have a pressure tank on your well that develops at least 20 psi in order to work the water softener. You would usually have a shut off valve between there and the softener and there’s a bypass valve on the softener itself.

Again, I’m spoiled. Tacoma city water.. Main to meter to shut off valve at kitchen sink to everything. When I put in my tankless water heater I installed ball valves on the inlet and outlet so it could be isolated if necessary. Pressure depends on the season,but nearly always 60+ psi. No filters, expansion tanks or softeners. Many of the bottled water companies, including Sparklets and Crystal Springs, draw locally, direct from the city pipeline...

Good Morning Mossberg Owners.

Today I am feeling pretty good, and I am sure to finish the water softener installation today.

Then I can get back to wiring my old car.

Friday I will go shooting up at the target club. The fires have died off and the smoke should all be gone. I figured out why my .223 accuracy has drooped a bit, and when I finish my current crop of test rounds, I will address this.

My .223 Hornaday American Eagle die set is now "broken in" and the mediocre quality machining has revealed itself in function. They got loose quickly..under a thousand rounds showed this up.

I need to invest in some match-grade dies. The Savage mk12 is my most accurate rifle, but I have better quality dies for every other caliber I load. The .223 was the first caliber I reloaded, and the first dies purchased. I wish I'd spent twice as much and got the Lymans, but I will investigate what's what before I buy again.

Last edited:
BTW, the way the DOW is bumping off the rev limiter of 30k is super encouraging.
Once the real president is installed, stand back and hold my beer . . .
It'll be fireworks again for the markets.

After watching the MI hearings yesterday, I think the Law will be upheld in the election.

Biden should be very worried.

BTW, the way the DOW is bumping off the rev limiter of 30k is super encouraging.
Once the real president is installed, stand back and hold my beer . . .
It'll be fireworks again for the markets.

After watching the MI hearings yesterday, I think the Law will be upheld in the election.

Biden should be very worried.

How did those people get elected. They didn't hide the fact that they are criminals all this time did they? I am not much into politics and have limited knowledge how things work in that world. But I cannot believe we have had so many crooks in there for so many years and no one has done anything. These people make more money than movie stars.

Nepotism, cronyism, bribery, under the table money, sweetheart deals, and the power to pass laws that favor their friends, neighbors, and families which leads us back to the beginning of the sentence.

Back