• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Need a Low mount only, Romeo 5 red dot

Jettcity1

Copper BB
I just got a couple more Sig Sauer Romeo 5 red dots but they do not come with the low mount. Does anyone know where I can buy just the low mount? I think it will work great on My new Mossberg 930 Tactical.
Post a link, pictures and comments are welcome.
The sight looks and probably works great with the AR height riser but it is clearly up above the factory sights (which are very nice)
Anyone using the Romeo 5, I'd like to hear from you.
Thanks.

I have a couple Romeo 5s. One came with the low mount and the AR co-witness mount, the other came with just the AR mount. Weird. I haven't mounted one to a shotgun yet.

A few years ago I bought a used Primary Arms red dot. It originally came with the low mount and the AR mount but the person I got it from no longer had the low mount. I was thinking about mounting it on a lever gun and wanted a low mount, so I called Primary Arms and they sent me one for free. I don't see it listed on their website, but I bet if you give them a call or send them an email they might be able to hook you up. BTW, the Sig Romeo 5, Primary Arms micro, and others, use the same mounts as the Aimpoint micro red dots, in case you didn't know.

ADM has a nice QD version if you want to spend the extra $. https://www.amazon.com/American-Defense-AD-T1-L-STD-Riflescope/dp/B00EPUUJ48

Long story short, I got a reply an the AR forum from a local guy that actually had one. He was cool and sent it to Me USPS and I paid Him for His efforts and some extra Holiday cheer.
I have the Romeo 5 Installed and it does Co-witness nicely with the factory ghost ring sight, putting the red dot right on top of the front post.
I gotta say, this should work perfectly although it may look a little big and bulky.
I'll post pics, I like the way it turned out.
Thanks for the comments and suggestions.

I just picked up a JM 930 last week and my picatinny rail should be coming tomorrow I have a Sig Sauer Romeo 5X xdr that I'm going to be bouncing on it just like yours. I know a lot of people say a red dot is not needed on a shotgun but personally a red dot on any gun just makes it that much easier no more looking for the little bead just look at your target the red dots there can't miss

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back