• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I was Never Concerned over Canada Before

CaddmannQ

Will TIG for Food
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Not before I heard this business, about Justin Trudeau promoting joint military exercises with China in Wuhan, AND with the Chinese on North American soil.
:omg::omg::omg:

I hope this shit is just some kind a rumor but if you start listening from about a minute 11 to minute 15 you will see why I am concerned.

So now couple that with the fact that Trudeau is promoting the biggest gun grab in Canadian history, to disarm Canadian citizens, while Chinese are on their soil, and Canadian citizens are being held hostage in China.

Yes, yes and yes.

Big 10-4 on the gun grab.

Yes, but the second one is a bit more convoluted but has nonetheless pissed off a lot of people. It seems in Winter 2018 we did host some PLA observers. From the Toronto Sun Dec. 11/20...."The Department of National Defence has confirmed China’s People’s Liberation Army was indeed on Canadian soil in February of 2018 for the Canadian Armed Forces winter training exercises. But DND insists they were there merely as observers." “We do not train with the PLA,” a DND spokesperson told the Toronto Sun. “However, based on an agreement signed in 2013, there has been the occasional, reciprocal granting of observer-status for non-sensitive activities, including winter survival exercises.”

https://torontosun.com/news/local-n...-observed-military-exercises-on-canadian-soil

Apparently, this was supposed to happen again in Winter 2019 except Chief of Defence Staff Gen. Jonathan Vance countermanded the government "request" this time and cancelled the observation after conferring with US military contacts. I've never been a big fan of Gen. Vance but he did right on that one. There's a lot more to the story of course but that's the nut of it.

Yes, all the while these other unbelievable things are happening we have two Canadian citizens taken hostage in China in retaliation for the arrest of the Huawei CFO here at the Vancouver International Airport and is being held for extradition to face charges in the US. It was after these events that apparently some Canadian Forces soldiers were sent to China to compete in some stupid CCP/PLA games. I am flabbergasted at how this has all been handled and I truly feel a deep sense of foreboding...all of these events up here and including Hunter BIden and the US election make me wonder where this is all headed. Trudeau keeps managing to dodge bullets, scandal after scandal and gaff after gaff. He is such a smug and arrogant POS. When I watch his body language, let alone hear his evasive and outright deceptive BS during televised excerpts from Parliament I have trouble believing this asshat has the top job in the country.

The PLA events are news to us up here. Some of it was definitely kept secret while other stuff just wasn't reported on and we are still in that mode right now. The MSM is downplaying or outright ignoring this story / chain of events. Just like you guys down south and Hunter Biden. This story involving the PLA was broken by Rebel News, probably...no definitely the most hated right wing news agency in Canada and the story has only had a token nod from a few mainstream sources but is basically being allowed to die before being fully fleshed out. I have yet to see a full MSM TV news segment dedicated to it. The MSM is becoming more blatant with their bias by ignoring and not covering important and valid news stories that are unflattering to their chosen political liege. What I find so utterly reprehensible is the fact that next to no one in the MSM are breaking ranks and calling this crap out. It's like the cone of silence from Get Smart has dropped over the whole thing and they're hoping it's far enough to the next election that people will forget.

Scary times indeed. To my knowledge the Canadian government is still dithering over a final decision on whether to allow Huawei hardware into our 5G network despite the fact that the rest of the 5 Eyes have already said no to Huawei. Now, this could be a bargaining chip for the hostages so I'll reserve judgment on that one. I can only hope that as China continues to behave badly around the world and Trudeau, Biden and co don't give them the shove off and continue to play footsie (and I mean western countries need to figure how to exile the CCP) that people who have been soft on these neo-liberal nitwits will smell the coffee and send them packing once they realize they're selling us all down the river.

The good news for us is that China is getting clobbered by rain, their largest dam has failed, they’ve lost 1/3 of their hydro power, and 70,000,000 Chinese are flooded or suffering because of it, in the winter.

This is going to cause them serious problems for years. Because of the flooding, a lot of Ag land was wiped out also, and there will be food shortages throughout the country. We will be selling them wheat corn and soybeans at an attractive price, As we punish them for election interference.

Just for clarity, I wish no ill on the Chinese people who are largely a poor, repressed and down-trodden population. The CCP government and the PLA can rot in hell.

Of course the common poor working people will always have problems. I was wishing problems on the chairman and his henchmen. This is a result of their malfeasance that so many Chinese people are in trouble.

And I wish it only stopped there.

Of course the common poor working people will always have problems. I was wishing problems on the chairman and his henchmen. This is a result of their malfeasance that so many Chinese people are in trouble.

And I wish it only stopped there.
Yeah it's very unfortunate but it's always that way with tyrannical regimes...the common people suffer while their masters live in luxury. I only wish our capitalist markets could detox from the high of Chinese money and otherwise divorce themselves from the CCP industrial complex. This is a regime that does not need to be treated with respect...they need to be put in their place and the fastest way to do that is the financial withdrawal of western countries. Their continued rise to a dominant world stance would come to a halt pretty darn quick. The sooner our useful political idiots and greedy corporations get that through their heads the better off we'll be...we could all use a little less melamine and lead in our diets...jus sayin'...

I jest when I say that the "Made in China" masks everyone is wearing are laced/impregnated with mind-control substances. :D BUT how would you check? Is anybody checking QC? I mean, they all come sealed-up off the boat... Instead of melamine and lead, maybe polonium and arsenic? :D

Until the President confiscated the supply of N95 masks, :rolleyes: I was LEGITIMATELY using a 3M 9510+ mask almost daily for its intended purpose--keeping nuisance dusts from my lungs. I would buy by the box of 20. I am now getting to the point where I need to buy more but they are unobtainium. They said "Made in US" on the box but the toll-free number led me to Canada. Either way, I'm suspect of a Chinese-made mask... :(

Liquor prohibition produced the largest number of illegal liquor makers ever seen in the world.

Guess what gun prohibition will do?

All that will happen is that gun production will go from the hands of legitimate companies to the hands of criminal organizations.

Perhaps those same organizations attempting to run America from behind the scenes.

Instead of collecting a tax on every gun sold, the country will be spending a fortune to fight crime.

But because the biggest criminals will be the ones in the government hiding the truth from the public, no real criminals will actually get caught, & the country will spend a fortune to lock up people who made one gun.

Liquor prohibition produced the largest number of illegal liquor makers ever seen in the world.

Guess what gun prohibition will do?

All that will happen is that gun production will go from the hands of legitimate companies to the hands of criminal organizations.

Perhaps those same organizations attempting to run America from behind the scenes.

Instead of collecting a tax on every gun sold, the country will be spending a fortune to fight crime.

But because the biggest criminals will be the ones in the government hiding the truth from the public, no real criminals will actually get caught, & the country will spend a fortune to lock up people who made one gun.
Very well said!

I'm sure Biden and Harris are definitely following this!

This recent firearms ban hit Canadians hard, and unexpectedly. It was more of a slap in the face if anything. Law abiding citizens and business' have to give up their guns because Trudeau says that the types of firearms are unsafe...

All the money and time put into recently restricting these firearms, and what is being done about the firearms coming across the border illegally - falling into the hands of gangbangers!?

Legal firearms owners follow the rules. Gangsters don't. Plain and simple.

Many business owners here have a stockpile of these now "illegal" firearms, and I highly doubt the Trudeau government will give anyone their fair share.

Trudeau is destroying this country one day at a time. It is such a shame!

The Trudeau government has awarded a contract to IBM Canada to support the development, design and implementation of a buyback program for recently prohibited firearms.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...k-program/ar-BB1co5R8?li=AAggXBV&ocid=UP97DHP

I'm sure Biden and Harris will be following this closely!

Regards
We'll see where this goes. The last project IBM worked on for the Canadian government has been 5-6 year long boondoggle of the Phoenix pay system with cost overruns in the hundreds of millions of dollars and IBM execs called before the Senate refusing to take responsibility. If the recent past contract with IBM is any indicator of where we are headed this piddly less than 2 mil contract should balloon to billions in no time and take our guns right along with it. Soooo...yeah.

I don’t know whether IBM is to blame in that matter or not but what I know about the computer business is it’s impossible to get people to tell you what they really need because they don’t know.

So they give you a contract to provide some thing which is what they think they need and when it turns out not to fit the bill they blame the supplier.

This is true in all engineering practices which serve the public.

People doing the purchasing don’t have the technical knowledge to understand what they are buying.

Very true. I've been a construction manager...I've had clients that just don't understand what they're asking for and what the costs would be to meet their perceived need (desire). But I also know corporations are notorious for gorging themselves at the public trough right along with their political cronies. The normal constraints of realistic budgets, acceptable timelines and (somewhat) honest communication seem to be relegated mostly to the private sector while only getting a nod or a little less in the public sphere...except in speeches and campaigns of course. They love to talk about stuff they'll never do...like tell the truth...LOL!

Fortunately IBM operates in a market with lots of competition. My dad used to work in the IBM building about 9 miles down the road from here. They bailed from town and now it’s a radio station and associated businesses.

So even though they have both feet in the door with the federal government, and have had since they were the top dogs in the business, they still need the image.

Of course nowadays, you can buy the image, as long as you have the correct politics.

Back