• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Impeachment!?!?

Makes me wonder how much if this was staged.

Security was nonexistant despite knowing a HUGE crowd would be there.

The crowd storming the house appeared like the left portrays Trump supporters not how I have actually observed Trump supporters.

The actions towards police seemed more like Antifa than the Trump supporters I have observed.

Just some observations.

Last night I saw a video of AOC talking to her followers. She was telling how afraid she was because she thought Republican members of the house would lead the rioters to her. She talked about white supremacists Republican members of congress that she feared.

Then I saw the new Democrat rep from St. Louis talking for 32 seconds and called Trump and his supporters white supremacists 4 times.

There is no desire for unity. There is only a desire for complete control. There is a desire to exact revenge on those that don't agree with them. These are vile, evil people.

I pray every day that somewhere an honest judge will be found to look at the evidence and condemn the guilty.

When Nancy Pelosi tells the world that violence is about whiteness, she is continuing the cruel narrative that lives deep within her.

I want to see her repent.

Or impeached. Hopefully both and in that order.

I pray every day that somewhere an honest judge will be found to look at the evidence and condemn the guilty.

When Nancy Pelosi tells the world that violence is about whiteness, she is continuing the cruel narrative that lives deep within her.

I want to see her repent.

Or impeached. Hopefully both and in that order.

Or hanged...

When someone doesn't care about my life and hates me for reasons unsubstantiated, I do NOT care about their life although I don't necessarily hate them. ;) Doesn't mean I wouldn't mind seeing their head on a pike--in fact I'd even pay to see that! :D

Back