• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question to Ponder

Fellmann, in an "insult" to the military members the "government" (FBI) is vetting the 25,000 military responders regarding their allegiances. Military members all take a solemn oath to support the constitution and to protect against enemies foreign and domestic. Guess some in government don't trust their own military but are more than happy to send our brothers and sisters overseas into harms way at some political whim!

So the new administration could just take their bullets away and have them stand on the street corners as a "show of force".

Brings new meaning to the old saying, "We have met the enemy and they are us!"

Just when you thought it couldn't get any crazier all 122 federal prisons in the United States are on lockdown for the inauguration! Makes you wonder who's paranoid?

What's next?

Maybe deploy the Ghostbusters to Washington to protect the government officials from the dead voters!

FBI vetting the military...
Fox guarding the henhouse...

There is a move here to cast doubt and suspicion on everything and everyone conservative. The talk of de/reprogramming and re-education centers has already started. I saw video of three different liberals saying that very thing in the last couple of days.

One of the videos was of Catie Couric giving an interview, another was an attorney caught by Project Veritas. He was subsequently fired. I imagine for getting caught, not for what he was spewing. The third was AOC doing one of her virtual broadcasts to her followers. She was calling for more funding for de/reprogramming programs.

The call for limiting or eliminating conservative media is also picking up steam on the left. Again, AOC is at the forefront along with her gang which doubled in size this past election.

Folks if this doesn't scare people I don't know what will. This is the kind of stuff that Hitler, Mao, and Lenin and Stalin used against their people. You can throw in Castro, Chavez, and Kim into that bunch as well.

What happens if the communist media drives the patriot media off of the Internet?

I think people are gonna start cutting cables.

I think you would see a huge uproar in America if cable TV was cut off suddenly. A lot of people get their Internet connectivity through a TV cable but I do not.

Datawar2021: It’s coming to a black screen near you, soon.

There is a move here to cast doubt and suspicion on everything and everyone conservative. The talk of de/reprogramming and re-education centers has already started. I saw video of three different liberals saying that very thing in the last couple of days.

One of the videos was of Catie Couric giving an interview, another was an attorney caught by Project Veritas. He was subsequently fired. I imagine for getting caught, not for what he was spewing. The third was AOC doing one of her virtual broadcasts to her followers. She was calling for more funding for de/reprogramming programs.

The call for limiting or eliminating conservative media is also picking up steam on the left. Again, AOC is at the forefront along with her gang which doubled in size this past election.

Folks if this doesn't scare people I don't know what will. This is the kind of stuff that Hitler, Mao, and Lenin and Stalin used against their people. You can throw in Castro, Chavez, and Kim into that bunch as well.

You must question why do they hate hardworking, honest citizens who love their country and want all to succeed at their highest level of participation no matter race, religion, color, creed, gender, sexual preferences etc.?

I think you’d be surprised at how many folks would be totally fine with that outcome.... hell, just going off of what I’ve seen some folks post on my wife’s FB account... totally fine with complete censorship of anything not in line with their world view... it’s insanity. Obviously I was in denial about how brainwashed so many in our country are. Of course just saying that makes me an alt-right conspiracy kook.

I think people are gonna start cutting cables.

I am of the "if I can't have it, you can't either mentality"... ;) Communications infrastructure is seriously vulnerable in many countries. A coordinated attack would take months to repair.

That said, how would patriots communicate? Anyone still have a good ol' fashioned land-line? I have one for the fax machine and back 15 years ago during the hurricanes, we never once lost phone service even though the line was on the ground...

It appears to me that our allies around the world are extremely nervous about the prospect of a Biden presidency. People thought they were upset about paying more for NATO or cancellation of trade agreements, but they are really upset about the prospect of the United States being run by China.

I am of the "if I can't have it, you can't either mentality"... ;) Communications infrastructure is seriously vulnerable in many countries. A coordinated attack would take months to repair.

That said, how would patriots communicate? Anyone still have a good ol' fashioned land-line? I have one for the fax machine and back 15 years ago during the hurricanes, we never once lost phone service even though the line was on the ground...

I have two land lines at my house.

I have one land line and I'm glad I do. I think either a shortwave radio or even a CB radio might be in the future.

HAM Radio is the way to go, you won't have to rely on a 3rd party carrier that way and can receive/broadcast almost around the world on a good day with the right setup. I should be getting my license anyway for some RC stuff I do, I'm thinking I might look into getting a radio to go along with it.

Whatever you do be sure to keep it portable and have a good way of hiding it from the Gestapo.

Back