• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ted Cruz "Come and Take It"

They want your gun, your mind, and your children.
I will keep mine, thanks.

Somehow, sick idiots in the news think the govt should be "punishing" political rivals and their voters.

That would not end well.

Last edited:
I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but in my opinion (and many other Texans), Ted Cruz is what we call "All hat - No cattle". He's sort of like one of those guys you see wearing the hat, belt buckle, and boots. Within about 5 minutes of talking to one of them, I come to the realization that I've scraped more cow shit off my boots than they've ever even seen.

In other words, he talks a good game but when it comes to any real action he is nowhere to be found. Some of you might call it, "All show - no action".

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but in my opinion (and many other Texans), Ted Cruz is what we call "All hat - No cattle". He's sort of like one of those guys you see wearing the hat, belt buckle, and boots. Within about 5 minutes of talking to one of them, I come to the realization that I've scraped more cow shit off my boots than they've ever even seen.

In other words, he talks a good game but when it comes to any real action he is nowhere to be found. Some of you might call it, "All show - no action".
"ALL SHOW, NO GO" LOL

Cruz has room for improvement.
I don't think he'd be on board for secession or the conquer Mexico biz.
He is just not a cowboy.

They're really going to give him the business in DC, this term.
He's either going to learn to fight harder, or roll over.

We'll see soon.

Back