• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I guess this is going to be a long topic. Considering he took office yesterday, looks like he's already messing up.

Biden made an executive order to mandate wearing a mask on government property, but makes a video on public owned (government property-Lincoln Memorial) not wearing his mask.

https://www.facebook.com/Breitbart/posts/10166934507705354

I guess this is going to be a long topic. Considering he took office yesterday, looks like he's already messing up.

Biden made an executive order to mandate wearing a mask on government property, but makes a video on public owned (government property-Lincoln Memorial) not wearing his mask.

https://www.facebook.com/Breitbart/posts/10166934507705354
Fixed that for you...put a sticky on it. Though it will likely stay at the top of the listings as the Biden Gaff Machine kicks into high gear....LOL!!:lol:

While not specifically a Biden Blunder, it does concern him.

Apaprently, instagram is forcing people to follow the president/white house account.

Even after they repeatedly block the content.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...athetic-even-users-repeatedly-un-follow-page/

Some of the comments are really blunt.

Instagram Is Forcing Users to Follow Biden White House Account So That It’s Not So Pathetic Even When Users Repeatedly Un-Follow the Page

blocked-wh.jpg

comments-wh.jpg

From Sky News Aus
"Bidens lock themselves out of Whitehouse"

Biden's team fired the factotum with the keys to the Whitehouse, 30 mins before the inauguration, and there was nobody to let them in the front door when they arrived.

They got to stand around awkwardly in the cold, on live TV, waiting for someone to go around and let them in the front door.

Not as funny--not at all funny in fact.
Biden has proposed a tax on unrealized market gains.
But if you loose in the stock market?
What if you are ruined because of a political lie or insider trading?

I guess there's gonna be that Universal Basic Income to fall back on.

Not a recent blunder but certainly provides insights into the his thinking and focus.

From the book - ”When the Center Held” by Donald Rumsfeld in 2018 (biography):
In 1975, President Ford was left to manage the difficult ending of the Vietnam War. President Ford went to Congress for a relief package to allow American personnel and our allies to evacuate. However, there was ONE US SENATOR who opposed any such support. The result was the embarrassing and hurried evacuation from the roof of the American embassy in Saigon. This senator reveled in the embarrassment and did everything he could to leverage it politically against Ford. Despite the efforts of this U.S .Senator--President Ford managed to rescue 1,500 South Vietnamese allies prior to the country’s fall. Had President Ford not acted quickly, these people would have been targeted and slaughtered for their support for America. When they arrived in America, President Ford asked Congress for a package to assist these refugees integrate into American society. That SAME troublesome SENATOR TORPEDOED ANY SUPPORT for these shell shocked, anti communist, Americans and our helpers, refugees. Instead, President Ford had to recruit Christian organizations to offer assistance on a voluntary basis. As he did so, the Senator belittled those efforts. What kind of person would oppose President Ford’s tireless work to do the right and humanitarian thing? Who would want to play politics with the well-being of innocent people who stood by America in the tragic Vietnam War? THAT SENATOR WAS JOE BIDEN.

Not a recent blunder but certainly provides insights into the his thinking and focus.

From the book - ”When the Center Held” by Donald Rumsfeld in 2018 (biography):
In 1975, President Ford was left to manage the difficult ending of the Vietnam War. President Ford went to Congress for a relief package to allow American personnel and our allies to evacuate. However, there was ONE US SENATOR who opposed any such support. The result was the embarrassing and hurried evacuation from the roof of the American embassy in Saigon. This senator reveled in the embarrassment and did everything he could to leverage it politically against Ford. Despite the efforts of this U.S .Senator--President Ford managed to rescue 1,500 South Vietnamese allies prior to the country’s fall. Had President Ford not acted quickly, these people would have been targeted and slaughtered for their support for America. When they arrived in America, President Ford asked Congress for a package to assist these refugees integrate into American society. That SAME troublesome SENATOR TORPEDOED ANY SUPPORT for these shell shocked, anti communist, Americans and our helpers, refugees. Instead, President Ford had to recruit Christian organizations to offer assistance on a voluntary basis. As he did so, the Senator belittled those efforts. What kind of person would oppose President Ford’s tireless work to do the right and humanitarian thing? Who would want to play politics with the well-being of innocent people who stood by America in the tragic Vietnam War? THAT SENATOR WAS JOE BIDEN.
Joe stands for Joseph ?

unclejoebiden.jpg

Well Bidet (sp?) now up to three dozen exective orders (dictates). Guess with his personal experience in Congress he knows they are not going to get anything done!

But break news on the domestic front!

BIDEN today visits a remote northern indian reservation. With news crews following him around as they tour the place, the President asks the chief if there was anything they need.

"Well," says the chief, "We have three very important needs. First, we have a medical clinic but no doctor to man it."
Biden whips out his phone, dials a number, talks to somebody for two minutes and then hangs up. "I've pulled some strings. Your doctor will arrive in a few days. Now what was the second problem?"

"We have no way to get clean water. The local mining operation has poisoned the water our people have been drinking for thousands of years. We've been flying bottled water in, and it's terribly expensive." Once again, Biden dials a number, yells into the phone for a few minutes, and then hangs up. "The mine has been shut down, and the owner is being billed for setting up a purification plant for your people. Now what was that third problem?"

The chief looks at him and says, "We have no cellphone reception up here!"

I'll have to dig up the video and I'm sure there are dozens, but I have one of Trumpy maybe his first or second year giving a press conference in some foreign embassy. The way he rattled off answers to all manner of questions really impressed me. That is a man that can think on his feet! It might have been on Cspan or something and of course none of the slimedia covered it. :rolleyes:

I don't think Bidet could even say his name without a teleprompter...

Joe believes in the science.

He didn’t get good grades in science. In fact he cannot do long division with a pencil. He does not understand the difference between except and accept.

But he believes! He believes with all his heart!

That should be good enough for the X-Files generation.

Joe believes in the science.

He didn’t get good grades in science. In fact he cannot do long division with a pencil. He does not understand the difference between except and accept.

But he believes! He believes with all his heart!

That should be good enough for the X-Files generation.
I love the X-files :D I believe a lot.. but i also understand basic math. One ice cream is one ice cream

591c11e81e000028006236f5.jpeg

Back