• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

Nah, this doesn't have anything to do with skin color whatsoever. This is all about how deceptive the government is being.

I'm not getting a screenshot today, but just wanted to mention that there are only 926 dislikes at this time. 287 likes. 17,028 views.

John,

I did some regression analysis with the Like/Dislike ratios of the few contiguous runs that I listed in msg #170. Those were the runs that did not have a "reset" of dislikes and that did not cross the 1K boundary because the slope could not be calculated precisely. The data set included the ones you posted in that range.

So the best data fit calculated from Views = 3996 to Views = 7368
would project to:
Views......Likes.......Dislikes

D/L ratio is about 21:1

Last edited:
Nah, this doesn't have anything to do with skin color whatsoever. This is all about how deceptive the government is being.

Well I heard this rumor that if you don’t love Bidumn you ain’t black.

The deception is chaotic.

It’s not supposed to make sense, because sensible people would find it comforting to be certain, even if things were certainly bad.

The only reason that skin color is a popular and polarizing subject these days is the constant talk about it.

Don't buy into the BS, and don't feed the monster.

They're working overtime trying to cause division. It's the only way that the democrats can thrive in washington. And it's working in their favor.

ea29ab64ae548a8c.png

I saw a couple of sources that claimed it was true before posting. But it tends to go along with off the cuff things she's said in the past when she was a Senator.

Not sure but this administration's track record with the military to date is not good. First embracing woke, now considering mandatory virus shots.

Not good for maintaining force readiness.

Regards

You have no disagreement with me there. But that too seems like a democrat thing.

Last many republican presidents built up the military. And the democrat ones seem to hate them.

In regards to China continually wanting to take over Taiwan, here's a statement from the white house.

White House coordinator for the Indo-Pacific Kurt Campbell said this week the U.S. does “not support Taiwan independence”

https://www.mrctv.org/videos/wh-off...dence-we-do-very-much-support-taiwans-dignity

China claims everything as "theirs". Japan is next and they too are preparing for war. Even Australia is preparing for war.

Lots of actual journalist reports on media outside the US that have more credibility in respect to reporting facts and truth.

Last time around, the Japanese savaged the Chinese. Nailed the Koreans pretty hard too.

If we hadn’t bombed them into submission . . .

I believe that China would pretty much have to do that as well.

I’m really wondering how this would come off. There are thousands of years of history there that I don’t have a good handle on…

Well you see what the Israelis have going on with missile defense systems. Do we know what the Japanese have up their sleeves??

Last edited:
Back