• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

Clearly the US is run by a useless committee, that can't keep its story straight, because the only important members are all greedy rotten elitist azzholez. I'm waiting for them all to turn on each other as the stories come out.

If they retire old Joe, the pressure for Pelosi to covertly knife Harris at the 11th hour, and become POTUS & queen of the media, would be understandable.

I barely believe it ain't inevitable.

• We are moving to Mexico with the grandkids so I wrote to the White House:

Dear President Biden,
    I'm planning to move to Mexico, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, the Mexican President, that I'm on my way down?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care.
    2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
    3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.
    4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
    5.Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.
    6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.
    7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
    8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services and be able to vote.
    9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but, I don't plan to pu
    r chase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.
    10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English speaking officer.
    11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put US. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
    12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
    13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
    14. I want to receive free food stamps.
    15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.
    16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican taxes, I'll receive money from the government.
    17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Gov't pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.
    18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who come to the U.S. from Mexico.

I am sure that the Mexican President won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help. You're the man!!!

Ernst, we don't see too much original material on this board that is this great of a combination of political awareness, irony, humor, frustration, and honesty. I appreciate this.

Blinken invites UN envoys on racism, minority issues to visit US
Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Tuesday announced that he has invited the United Nations' envoys on racism and minority issues to visit the U.S., a move that immediately drew criticism.

"As the President has repeatedly made clear, great nations such as ours do not hide from our shortcomings; they acknowledge them openly and strive to improve with transparency," Blinken said in a statement. "In so doing, we not only work to set the standard for national responses to these challenges, we also strengthen our democracy, and give new hope and motivation to human rights defenders across the globe."

Blinken said the U.S. will issue a "formal, standing invitation to all U.N. experts who report and advise on thematic human rights issues" and has already reached out to the U.N. special rapporteur on contemporary forms of racism and the U.N. Special Rapporteur on minority issues to invite them to make an official visit.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blinken-un-envoys-racism-minority-issues-visit-us

I’m guessing they’re not going to come right out and explain in advance where are these ol’ boys will be visiting.

I get mad at Biden trying to turn the country over to the United Nations and then …LOL… I started thinking about that “gun behind every blade of grass” thing.

I’m thinking of scared shitless blue helmet UN troops who try and land on American Shores and not get killed promptly.

I hate race being pushed at every waking moment because that's a lot of the problem. But, if they are pushing it every waking moment, everyone at least needs to be honest about it.

I can truly say that I have seen a lot more black racists than I have white racists. I can say that with a sincere heart. I've even been discriminated against because I was white. And if I were to take a guess, many others here have been too.

Even the government is guilty of discrimination even to this day. Any time that there are laws made to prefer one color over another, is racist and is discrimination. Housing. Education, employment, etc.

https://www.academia.org/ten-examples-of-anti-white-rhetoric-at-colleges/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/segregation-is-making-a-comeback-on-college-campuses

These are only two recent examples of many. But, for some reason, it's OK for them to do it. Get a group of folks together and say "no girls allowed". No blacks. No gays, or whatever, and they'd be in jail for hate crimes before the week is over with.

I don't want to take the topic off course and this was started to showcase the many blunders that are happening under biden and there will be more to come. But if we're going to be honest about what's happening around us, then at least be honest about it.

Some weinie org posted this and I'm reposting here as they would expect me to... :D Hence the name of the pic... :rolleyes: I'm sure you've seen it before and I'm not sure of the "story". Probably the result of target practice (empty).

UN_helmet-bullet-holes-paranoid-republicans.jpg

I can truly say that I have seen a lot more black racists than I have white racists.

Yup, and a few bad apples are even more militantly so... :mad:

I didn't teach my kids to be "racist" although I gave them my own "talk". That talk is that most black folk are genuinely GOOD people and to love and respect your fellow human. But I also told them that there are a few out there that will HATE them because they are white and to not be swayed by that but also to not be taken advantage of.

We were required to build low income housing to attract more poor black citizens to town. The proclamation cited “minority people”. (Our town is about half white, half Mexican, and a smattering of Asians and Indians but Less than 2% Black folks.)

We built the housing, but non-white people aren’t moving there. Poor young White people are moving there from far flung minority neighborhoods.

We are 25 miles diametrically opposite from the majority black neighborhoods in the county, and they just didn’t come.

The administrators didn’t plan for this upset. Now they are screwed, didn’t meet the mandated goals, don’t have the money to do anything else, and are labeled racists for their troubles.

. . . Too bad there aren't 400 to 1 dislikes that would probably be if it weren't for them doctoring the totals, but I think they've been exposed for what they're doing nonetheless.

Today Jen Psaki admitted that it wasn’t the government making these changes but it was the social media companies doing whatever they wanted to do.

Of course in the interest of justice the government should put a little brake on that whatever they want to do shit, but as long as they’re doing Biden’s bidding they will be well blessed by the bribing administration.

In another recent interview, Jen said that the government would keep breathing down the neck of the social media companies to keep them honest.

This is the most incredible load of horse apples I have ever seen.

Last edited:
And now, they are in bed with social media to shut down "misinformation". That would be anything they don't agree with. Does this smack of communism ? As usual the mainstream media has no problem with all of this.

People had best start connecting the dots quickly. The military is being purged based on political correctness, conservative speech and thought are being censored at best, and prohibited at public education facilities at the worst, the DOJ is a weapon of the left, the Capitol police are opening field offices (what the hell is that all about), and political opponents are arrested and held without due process. Then we have the U.N. Being invited in to investigate...racism and human rights abuses.

Every day the mouthpiece (Biden) for the puppeteer (Obama) rants and raves about racist white people and white supremacists. This tactic is being used in my opinion to promote hate and anger among minorities aimed at white folks.

These acts are not being done in secret, but before our eyes daily.

GUN VIOLENCE: SOLUTION EVIDENT

July 6, 2021: Chicago Sun Times
104 shot, 19 killed, 13 kids among the wounded
(No Trump supporters identified as shooters.)

July 7, 2021: Chicago Sun Times
Tracking Chicago shooting victims, 2021 so this year, 164 more killed than in 2020

June 7, 2021: New York Post
Shootings surge in New York City with potential for long, bloody summer ahead: 687 killed or wounded.

July 12: Washington Post
The fatal shootings bring District’s homicide count to 101.

July 17: CNN
Nationals Park shooting: At least 3 shot outside stadium.

July 16: Crosstown: Murder rate soars in Los Angeles
Last year, the city of Los Angeles recorded more than 300 murders for the first time in more than a decade.

July 17: St Louis Post-Dispatch
As of July 7, at least 55 children have been injured in shootings in the region, 16 of them died.

June 4, 2021: K5 News (Seattle)
A total of 69 people were shot in King County during the first quarter of 2021. Sixteen of those died.

June 22, 2021: KGW8 (Portland, OR)
Gun violence is on the rise across the city of Portland. In 2019, Portland had 389 shootings according to data from the Portland Police Bureau. Just one year later, that number more than doubled, skyrocketing to 900… Through May [2021] police reported 453 shooting incidents. At the current rate, Portland will have more than 1000 shootings by the end of the year.

TIME TO SUPPORT GUN BANS ON THOSE WHO VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS.

Back