• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

The administration now wants to open the "ministry of truth" . Folks this is right out of Orwell's book, 1984.

gv071921dAPR20210719104536.jpg

“Badeya badeya badeya buuuu…
That’s all folks!” <Porky waves goodbye>

I believe that the Democrats are just stringing Joe out farther and farther, waiting for the Republicans to demand he be removed under article 25.

But of course, the joke is the Republicans are going to make the Democrats remove their own president, if they ever want to get Kamala in the White House!
(Bigtime LOLz!)

If this goes on till 2024 Kamala is history.

The commie agenda of presenting us with the first lovely educated mixed race black Indian slave-like cheerful/sobbing female west coast president, all fell apart, when they found out that the brain they had stuffed inside her was no longer viable.

As I covered earlier in this topic, is now coming to light.

@Scoop we were right.

https://www.worldtribune.com/youtube-removes-2-5-million-dislikes-from-biden-white-house-videos/

Excerpts below, but I urge you to read the whole article above because it also talks about how they are altering internet searches and such but I wanted to be sure to add this below here in this topic.
--------------------------

YouTube removes 2.5 million ‘dislikes’ from Biden White House videos

The propagandists at YouTube have removed millions of “dislikes” from Biden’s White House videos, a report said.

Not a single “like” has been removed.

The 81m.org website, which has tracked engagement on the White House YouTube channel since January 26, reported that some 2.5 million of the 3.7 million dislikes have been removed from the channel’s 300 Biden videos.

On average, YouTube has been removing about 8,000 dislikes on each video. No likes have been removed, the report said.

Since Biden assumed office, White House videos have been getting thousands of dislikes shortly after their posting. Even with YouTube’s intervention, on average, each video has about six times more dislikes than likes. Without intervention the ratio would be over 17 dislikes for every like.

In some cases, batches of dislikes would be removed about once an hour from the Biden videos, keeping the dislike count around the same number. In other cases, a large portion of dislikes would be removed at once, the data indicates.

HOLY CRAP!

@John A. . You remember my disbelief when you first brought this up about fiddling with the YouTube ratings. I thought you were some sort of conspiracy nutsoid.
Then I starting monitoring the progression [and regression] of Dislikes on that Biden video. That's when I though that I was the nutsoid

Compare the latest info with last month's suspicious video ratings:

John A. in #227> Even with YouTube’s intervention, on average, each video has about six times more dislikes than likes. Without intervention the ratio would be over 17 dislikes for every like.

Scoop in #182> I did some regression analysis with the Dislike/Like ratios of the few contiguous runs that I listed in msg #170.
D/L ratio is about 21:1

That is hitting it dead on.

I'm starting to feel sane again. I am sure that will go away with more of the DC antics to come.

Thank you for the follow up.

I didn't think you were crazy.

I was questioning why everyone else wasn't noticing the propaganda minister for themselves.

Joseph Goebbels would approve of this measure.

They're in full on damage control trying to keep up appearances.

You know it's bad when Australian news sources cover what an idiot president you have and you hear nothing from domestic sources and they're ultimately doctoring the numbers and counts themselves.

I used to tweak people’s stats when I was a mod. If people wouldn’t behave, I took away their brownie points. It’s pretty easy if you have admin control.

I am really very surprised no one has hacked the White House website and done something appropriately embarrassing.

E3D5C619-D31E-4CE9-A508-D49730D6C015.jpeg

Clearly CNN wants us to believe this is the first time he’s done anything illegal.

Did anyone see today's reported screw up? Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer was on his short list for VP a year ago. He forgot her name and was calling her Jennifer in a meeting.

Much like Cuomo, she's no longer usefull.

She's still a thorn in my side though, can't wait to be free of her. But with things the way they are it would not surprise me if she gets reelected.

Since Cuomo’s replacement will be another party stooge, not much will change.

If you deal with New York, expect to get mugged.

Who you get mugged by will depend on who you are, but be assured the buck don’t stop nowhere.

Back