• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

Are they going to have to fend off bum-rushing Afghans? Are you Swedes going to "re-settle" any Afghanis? I think we have 10s of 1000s on the way to the US, I'm sure most are not vetted... :rolleyes:
:) I'm not sure whats going to happen. Its been a big debate here on what/how to do with local employees..
Foreign Minister Anne Linde writes on Twitter that the locally employed staff and their families are now inside Kabul Airport to be evacuated together with Swedish citizens. The situation remains very difficult at the airport. In close cooperation with other countries, the intensive evacuation work continues.
Our neighbors are doing something similar..
On Saturday morning, a plane landed in Oslo with Norwegian citizens and local employees, as well as their families, from Afghanistan, reports NRK. According to the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs' spokesperson Ragnhild Håland Simenstad, citizens from another country were also on the plane, which was a Boeing C-17 Globemaster III transport aircraft. The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs does not comment on how many people were on board the aircraft. The evacuation plane is the third to land in Norway this week.

And i read this...
Afghanistan, United States longest war, was not worth fighting. This is the opinion of almost two thirds, 62 percent, of those surveyed in a survey conducted by the news agency AP and the opinion institute Norc. About the same number of respondents believe that the Iraq war, which was fought in 2003-2017, was a mistake. The wars have cost thousands of American lives and huge sums of money. President Joe Biden has been criticized for the chaotic move, but a majority of Americans are behind the decision to leave Afghanistan.

Last edited:
As the media turns...

Biden blames others, but the errors are his in Afghanistan's crisis

I just love their disclaimer underneath of the article title.

By Andrew McClure, opinion contributor — 08/22/21 01:00 PM EDT
The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill

He is just like his daddy Obama. Blame, blame, blame. Never accept responsibility or be accountable. Hell his momma Hillary is the same as well. Then again, what is the meaning of is ?

The U.S. gave Afghan forces an estimated $28 billion in weaponry between 2002 and 2017. But now, “everything that hasn’t been destroyed is the Taliban’s now,” a U.S. official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told Reuters.

From 2003-2019, the American taxpayer sent the following to Afghanistan:
75,898 vehicles
599,690 weapons,
162,643 pieces of communications equipment,
208 aircraft,
6,191 pieces of intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance equipment,
7,035 machine guns,
4,702 Humvee's,
20,040 hand grenades,
2,520 bombs,
1,394 grenade launchers.

And no mention of how many pieces of armor and rounds of ammunition.

Generals who have been in Afghanistan are telling us on the news that the officers in the Afghan army are not literate enough to read or do basic mathematics. Some of them cannot even count.

When in Rome you do what the Romans do. We went to Afghanistan and for 20 years try to deal with terrorists in a civilized manner, but we should have met them on their own terms from day one.

You don’t pick up a snake.

You don’t poke a sleeping bear with a stick.

You don’t try to play nice with terrorists. You smash them as quickly as thoroughly as possible and do not look back.
there is a difference between turning your cheek to the man who has slapped you, and allowing terrorists to murder your families.

Christians get this wrong all the time, but we are called upon to sacrifice ourselves to the safety of others.

it appears we have sent at least 6000 troops back into Afghanistan and I’ve heard reports of 7000. But I have no idea what’s really going on on the ground except that I’m sure people are suffering and dying around the clock.

Just read this..

" The US has so far evacuated a total of 16,000 people, according to Pentagon. "

" To assist in the security work, Swedish soldiers have also been sent to Kabul.
To protect the crew and the personnel who work with the evacuation, we also have Swedish special forces units on board the planes.

'We need more time': Britain, France and Germany urge Biden to extend August 31 deadline for Kabul troop withdrawal as UK bids to airlift ANOTHER 6,000 Britons and Afghan allies to safety

Link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...DOUBLE-Kabul-airlift-numbers-12-000-week.html

Last edited:
fellmann, please accept my humble apologies for this incomprehensible cluster****. I still don't even believe that biden was legitimately elected in the first place, let alone competent to be making decisions on this level.

We went to Afghanistan and for 20 years try to deal with terrorists in a civilized manner, but we should have met them on their own terms from day one.

The pussies in the US (military, gubmint, slimedia and civvies) are not ruthless enough to fight a war as it needs to be fought to achieve results, especially against guerillas such as most of the Talibs, Al Queda and ISIS are. Too many US Soldiers and Marines were killed due to rules of engagement forced on them by upper command. The aggressors merely slunk back into the mountains to practice their waiting game and they ultimately won.

The Afghans are accustomed to being ruled with an iron fist as are many other beleaguered populations--the soft glove doesn't work with them. Brutality is not necessarily a BAD thing in this case if it achieves results...

fellmann, please accept my humble apologies for this incomprehensible cluster****. I still don't even believe that biden was legitimately elected in the first place, let alone competent to be making decisions on this level.

THIS! ^^^^

Don't listen to anyone that says Bidet was legitimately elected because he wasn't--the numbers simply don't and won't add up. It is impossible that there are that many idiots in this country (US). Over half the population is waiting to do something to get our country back but fear we will be called "domestic terrorists" if we even meet to talk about it. Unless US elections are legitimized with ID and observation THEN verification, many of us will never trust the results again. 2020 will be the last illegitimate election--something has to give and SOON!

No need to apologize.. i understand your position and situation :) Hell, i feel embarrassed over our politicians quite often :D
The pussies in the US (military, gubmint, slimedia and civvies) are not ruthless enough to fight a war as it needs to be fought to achieve results, especially against guerillas such as most of the Talibs, Al Queda and ISIS are. Too many US Soldiers and Marines were killed due to rules of engagement forced on them by upper command. The aggressors merely slunk back into the mountains to practice their waiting game and they ultimately won.

The Afghans are accustomed to being ruled with an iron fist as are many other beleaguered populations--the soft glove doesn't work with them. Brutality is not necessarily a BAD thing in this case if it achieves results...
It has always been very hard to fight a "guerilla" who doesnt wear a uniform, helmet and insignia and instead blends in with the civilians. As soon as they show themselves, like the Tet offensive and Easter offensive in Vietnam.. they get their ass kicked :) and they know it.. So they keep using their backstabbing, IED tactics..

Just read this..

" The US has so far evacuated a total of 16,000 people, according to Pentagon. "

" To assist in the security work, Swedish soldiers have also been sent to Kabul.
To protect the crew and the personnel who work with the evacuation, we also have Swedish special forces units on board the planes.

'We need more time': Britain, France and Germany urge Biden to extend August 31 deadline for Kabul troop withdrawal as UK bids to airlift ANOTHER 6,000 Britons and Afghan allies to safety

Link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...DOUBLE-Kabul-airlift-numbers-12-000-week.html

Funny thing about those numbers. It turns out the U.S. Evacuated 10,200 and the allies 5,800, or thereabouts. The pentagon led us to believe the U.S. Evacuated all of the 16,000.

If the administration has their way half of Afghanistan will be flown to the U.S.

Meanwhile our southern border is being overrun, inflation is going higher, Biden is pleading with OPEC to raise production of oil, and it's all Trumps fault.

Well they definitely weren’t all evacuated by America and definitely were not all Americans.

Here’s the thing that bothers me. People in the news are saying that we burned the bridges behind us and now we’re screwed, and there’s nothing we can do except bend over for the Taliban.

In fact nothing could be further from the truth.

We just have to let them know that we are prepared to let every person in Afghanistan die. Every single one, Because it is less evil to kill them all quickly then let them be tortured endlessly by the Taliban.

Release every hostage now or else.

Multiple explosions outside Kabul, Afghanistan airport; 3 US Marines injured

Suicide bombing outside Kabul airport wounds at least 3 US Marines hours after warnings
A suicide bombing outside the Abbey Gate at Kabul's airport in Afghanistan Thursday injured at least three U.S. Marines, U.S. officials confirmed.

A U.S. official indicated that the attack set off a firefight at Abbey Gate, where last night, there were 5,000 Afghans and potentially some Americans seeking access to the airport.

The bombing comes hours after the State Department warned Americans outside the gates of the Kabul airport to "leave immediately" due to the increasing terrorist threat.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/l...ound-in-afghanistan-as-they-close-in-on-kabul

Back