• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

This is a dark lol...

tallie.gov.png

Four of the men who are part of the Taliban's new government are familiar names for the US.They were all detainees in Guantanamo.They were released in 2014.

Four of the men who are part of the Taliban's new government are familiar names for the US.They were all detainees in Guantanamo.
They were released in 2014.

What idiot did that?

obamadunce2.jpg

The way I understood it the prisoner release would have been part of the deal, as would the Afghan government remains intact , which included the Afghan army. Also our departure would have been controlled by us, not the Taliban. The whole agreement was predicated on the Taliban adhering to the agreement, or be wiped out, as opposed to the current admin kissing their asses.

Some people actually believe Biden was the first president that wanted to get out of Afghanistan. Oh yeah, that's what his puppeteer has him say and the news media parrots.

So, in conclusion, Trump started the process, Biden wanted it closer to 9-11 for political reasons, but he screwed it up. Now looking for anything to hang on Trump, and yet he wants to claim he ended the war. Truth be known, he doesn't know what day it is.

Last edited:
Eyewash! . . . Where is it?

All I’m finding is on the shelves is brainwash, and now Everything is going fuzzy. . .

. . . BUT don’t think for one second that you’re taking my empty box!
E84A1219-FE9C-457C-B9B0-5F60D94E61BA.jpeg

Back