• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

Was this an accidental discharge or did he points a gun in someone’s direction and pull the trigger?

If he’s just a dummy that’s never shot a gun before or had any instruction, it’s sort of accidental.
But here in the information age it’s pretty hard to imagine that.

The question in my mind is, is there someone in this production group who knew Baldwin was likely to pull a jerk move like this if given a gun?

Has anyone seen him take a prop gun and point it at the staff and go Pkew Pkew Pkew like a Star Wars Blaster?

I think everything hinges on known previous behaviors of the people involved.

At least he's not making mean tweets.

And even if he did, would look like this:

Dear astroid. Pleez ... Tha thing.

sincerely,
Brandon

btw.. the "no podium there bro" video.. it is hard to tell if he is "somewhere else" in his mind or if he is listening to directives via his earplug :/

After polluting the atmosphere with tons of greenhouse gasses in order to attend the climate change convention in Europe, it appears that a "large Scottish man" flashed the motorcade.

Seems that even the Scottish don't like joe biden.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/03/bidens-motorcade-flashed-by-large-naked-scottish-man/

“Shout out to a large naked Scottish man, standing in his window taking a phone pic of the presidential motorcade as it passed by,” NPR’s White House correspondent Scott Detrow said in a tweet.

Don't know but I admit it was my first suspect.

OSHA mandating vaccines now. Looks like multiple states already suing the gov.

Maybe now the scotus will stop sitting on their thumbs rejecting individual cases now. But, they're as corrupt as the rest of washington unfortunately.

In other news, biden fell asleep during a speech today. And they sent in someone to wake him up.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1455174496164458496

“We’ve been patient,” Mr. Biden said in a message to unvaccinated Americans while announcing the requirements in September. “But our patience is wearing thin. And your refusal has cost all of us.”

Back