• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month (November 2021) (Kyle Rittenhouse)

Rittenhouse jury concludes second day of deliberations, will resume tomorrow
From CNN's Brad Parks 5:40pm EST 11/17/2021

The jurors in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse have concluded their second day of deliberations without reaching a verdict.
The 12 juror panel is expected to resume deliberating at 10 a.m. ET Thursday.
Jurors deliberated for roughly 7.5 hours on Wednesday after deliberating for roughly 8.5 hours on Tuesday.
Jurors in the case are not being sequestered during deliberations.

Judge should dismiss WITH prejudice.

Dismissing without prejudice means they'll retry him somewhere else, and in another courtroom. Further screwing with this young mans life, and giving the prosecutor more chances to cherry pick more jurors next time and refine their prosecution.

This is exactly what I think the prosecutor has been trying to do all along by being a major screwup forcing the judge to throw it out.

Judge should dismiss WITH prejudice.

Dismissing without prejudice means they'll retry him somewhere else, and in another courtroom. Further screwing with this young mans life, and giving the prosecutor more chances to cherry pick more jurors next time and refine their prosecution.

This is exactly what I think the prosecutor has been trying to do all along by being a major screwup forcing the judge to throw it out.
I agree that this is a goal of the prosecutor once he knew an outright conviction wasn't in the cards. They are grasping at anything they can to keep others from doing the same thing as Ritrenhouse and the others that night.

MSNBC banned from Kyle Rittenhouse trial after producer accused of following jurors
November 18, 20211:41pm nypost.com

The judge presiding over the Kyle Rittenhouse trial banned MSNBC from the courtroom on Thursday after a man claiming to be a producer for the network was accused of following jurors.

The man, who identified himself as James Morrison, was pulled over Wednesday after he allegedly blew a red light while pursuing a bus that transports jurors from the Kenosha County Courthouse, Judge Bruce Schroeder said.

“He stated that he had been instructed by [a superior] in New York to follow the jury bus,” Schroeder said.

Police confirmed Thursday that there was an “incident with a person who is alleging to be affiliated with a national media outlet” and the suspect was issued several traffic citations.

“Police suspect this person was trying to photograph jurors. This incident is being investigated much further,” police said.

Schroeder called the incident an “extremely serious matter” and barred any journalists from MSNBC from attending the ongoing trial.

Jurors deliberating the fate of Kyle Rittenhouse have submitted a total of five questions to the court over the past two days.

Below are the handwritten questions from the jury that were filed with the court.
Live updates: Kyle Rittenhouse trial and verdict watch (cnn.com) <-- LINK

3c78f448-0273-439c-ba9d-0a5f75f50140.png

83abbd80-910d-43e9-bd70-bb62d4913d5a.png

Imagine the fury and riots and burning down the MSNBC building - if you reversed the MSNBC / Joy Reid's racism and call for violent protests etc.
White men this and white men that.. white mans tears blah blah.. -its f..ing amazing !

Last edited:
Imagine the fury and riots and burning down the MSNBC building - if you reversed the MSNBC / Joy Reid's racism and call for violent protests etc.
White men this and white men that.. white mans tears blah blah.. -its f..ing amazing !

If this woman wasn't ensconced within a big city she would definitely have a tough go of it--harassment while she eats and so on. Her picture is in the dictionary under "*****r". These toxic people really need to be taken out behind the tool shed and taught some manners and respect. I know they would not be safe from harassment in my neck of the woods. The world really would be a better place without them... ;)

Well this has been an awful ordeal. I really feel for the jurors in this case and I don’t know how they’re going to avoid harassment without going into protective custody.

This is the sin of our media companies: drumming up social unrest to make news, just so they can sell advertising to the people who watch.

After all, what other purpose do our media companies have other than to sell advertising?

They don’t take any other part of their “news” business seriously, or they would be telling us the truth all the time instead of lying 24/7/365.

Well this has been an awful ordeal. I really feel for the jurors in this case and I don’t know how they’re going to avoid harassment without going into protective custody.

I've thought about this a lot. What would I do if I were on a jury that felt the danger you mention?

I believe that for protection of myself and my family I would conspire with my fellow jurors to HANG THE JURY.
We would report a 6-6 or 7-5 split, absolutely irreconciled, no compromise possible, nunya business who voted which way, g'bye.
Then the legal system would have to make the next move.

If I couldn't get the others on the jury to agree to that... well, tuff. I'd take what ever side I'd have to make it 11-1.
[I'd probably still have to leave town.]

This I just found in a British news release.

Who is on the Rittenhouse jury?

The panel of 12 jurors deciding Mr Rittenhouse’s fate on five felony charges is comprised of seven women and five men. One juror is Hispanic and the others are all white.

The final panel of 12 jurors was selected on Tuesday out of a pool of 18 who heard the entire case. Mr Rittenhouse randomly selected the names of six jurors who would not join deliberations out of a raffle drum. Those six jurors have been kept on standby at the court this week should the need for a substitution arise.

The names of the jurors have been sealed and closely guarded, partly out of fear of intimidation. Judge Schroeder has thus far declined to sequester the jury, instead allowing them to return home each night.

It is unclear if the jurors names will be unsealed after a verdict is reached.

LINK --> Kyle Rittenhouse trial verdict - live: Jury returns for fourth day as deliberations resume | The Independent

Kyle Rittenhouse trial verdict - live: Shooter found not guilty on all five counts

Kyle Rittenhouse has been found not guilty on all counts in his homicide trial, after four days of tense jury deliberations. The 18-year-old became visibly emotional as the verdict was read, seeming to cry and hyperventilate before hugging one of his attorneys. It’s the latest stunning development in a trial full of shocking moments.

On Thursday, Judge Bruce Schroeder barred MSNBC from covering the trial inside the courthouse for the remainder of the trial, after a freelancer journalist was stopped by the Kenosha Police Department for allegedly running a traffic signal behind a bus used to transport jurors to the courthouse. Police said they believed the man tried to photograph the bus.

NBC News said in a statement that the journalist did not intend to contact or photograph the jurors and is cooperating with authorities. Police said “there was no breach of security regarding the jury, nor were there any photographs obtained”.

Earlier this week, Mr Rittenhouse was urged to sue the media for defamation by Nicholas Sandmann, the former Kentucky high school student who became embroiled in controversy in January 2019 after he was filmed in an apparent confrontation with a Native American activist while wearing a MAGA hat.

Mr Rittenhouse, 18, was facing five felony charges for shooting three men in the aftermath of police brutality protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin on 25 August 2020. The most serious charges were first-degree homicide for the deaths of Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber.

. . . Mr Rittenhouse was urged to sue the media for defamation by Nicholas Sandmann, the former Kentucky high school student who became embroiled in controversy in January 2019 after he was filmed in an apparent confrontation with a Native American activist while wearing a MAGA hat . . .

Absolutely. And they should be sued for appropriate $$,$$$,$$$,$$$ money. Every time they try to thwart justice. To put an innocent man in jail is worse than slavery. These corrupt news-makers need a special punishment. Public and unmistakable.

I expect problems in Kenosha. . .

Well now Kyle has showed them what to do.
If the police somehow simply can't be there to do their duty, just kill the arsonists and looters, then trust in God.

This is a pure situation of criminal anarchists bullying the public.
People can run away, deal with it head on, or live in fear forever.

In America we deal with bullies head-on. Anything else gives them a chance to continue.

Back