• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

Any vaccine mandate should go into the anals of history.

357FED54-C65F-46BD-9C4C-7B36E091A008_jpe-2157867.JPG

" Nearly half of American voters don’t think President Joe Biden’s firing on all cylinders. At nearly 80 years old, Biden’s low approval rating has been linked with his apparently declining mental faculties.

A Politico/Morning Consult poll published on Wednesday showed only 40% of voters agreeing that Biden “is in good health,” a 19-point drop since voters were asked the same question in October 2020

However, should Biden pass the torch to Vice President Kamala Harris, the Democratic Party’s problems would likely not be alleviated. Harris is historically unpopular, with a dismal approval rating of just 28%. "

Last edited:
Yeah, they're regretting nominating her as the VP> I've heard they're talking to congress about getting rid of her and getting a new VP.

Until then, all I can say is: Actions have consequences.

Biden drew a huge crown in New Hampshire yesterday when the discussed the benefits of the taxpayer funded infrastructure package.

GettyImages-1236606275.jpg

It’s not that Biden couldn’t draw a huge crowd. It’s that there are only 12 people left outside the government that don’t want to get him. Those are the folks the Secret Service could safely allow to be there.

It’s not that Biden couldn’t draw a huge crowd. It’s that there are only 12 people left outside the government that don’t want to get him. Those are the folks the Secret Service could safely allow to be there.

What would the SS do if one of the paid "viewers" stood up, opened their trousers or hiked their skirt, then started urinating? :D Asking for a friend... ;)

Most Americans no longer have great trust in their military – poll

" Trust in the US military has dropped so far that most Americans don’t have strong confidence in their armed forces, and the trend has accelerated since Joe Biden took office as commander-in-chief, the results of a new poll show.

The latest national defense survey by the Ronald Reagan Institute, released late last week, showed that just 45% of Americans have a “great deal” of trust and confidence in their military. The finding marked the first time that fewer than half of respondents to the survey have expressed strong trust in the troops. "

Link: https://www.reaganfoundation.org/media/358085/rndf_survey_booklet.pdf

Most Americans no longer have great trust in their military – poll

" Trust in the US military has dropped so far that most Americans don’t have strong confidence in their armed forces, and the trend has accelerated since Joe Biden took office as commander-in-chief, the results of a new poll show.

The latest national defense survey by the Ronald Reagan Institute, released late last week, showed that just 45% of Americans have a “great deal” of trust and confidence in their military. The finding marked the first time that fewer than half of respondents to the survey have expressed strong trust in the troops. "

Link: https://www.reaganfoundation.org/media/358085/rndf_survey_booklet.pdf

Fellmann, a former U.S. military friend and I were discussing these poll results this morning and his response was, IMO, very accurate and telling.

"These numbers are not surprising to me at all, what with the new woke ideology that is infiltrating our command structure and throughout the ranks. The basis for a strong and effective military force has always been centered around discipline and dedication to the mission, not some false premise of some sort of equality based on a soldiers choice of deviant sexual behaviour etc. If we continue down this path, it may lead to the civilian defence of the Republic on our own soil, which IMO will likely fail due to nonstructured chaos of an every man for himself mentallity. Currently treading on thin ice..."

Today's military is certainly not the organization I served in during my long military career!

Regards

Fellman, this is why a lot of people don't trust the military.

Many higher up career military men are brown noser, ass kisser yes men to whoever is in charge. Nothing more, nothing less. The job has been politicized and too politically correct.

If WW2 happened today, we'd lose because none of them have the balls between them to level berlin if it were today because they don't want to deal with the public opinion nightmare that would go along with it.

The link below may not be safe for work. Trump F-bombed him.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1467307799864655872

The USA is setting up sides and will likely be in a civil war and balkanization sooner than a lot of people expect. It is a common topic. People are tired and pissed.

fellman, this isn't specifically about biden either, but it's true and why so many people are pissed off.

I was talking to my neighbors not long ago. Their son, who grew up with my son, has been in the Marines a little bit over a year now. He is stationed in Japan. Regarding Fauxrona, they had a policy that if you vaxxed you didn't need to mask so he got the jab. Then Bidet mandated all gov't "workers" (inc. military) face-diaper up so now he has to wear one while working on vehicles (he is motor pool). :rolleyes:

Liars.

The lot of them.

Just 2 weeks.

Back