• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

259066126_3114087398829027_3949468112123340939_n.jpg

Oh thank God!
C45BF914-F9BF-4E38-A244-63449571CCB0.jpeg
The joke here is that rural Fresno County is the size of Connecticut. There are 2 million people and 1.995 million drive gas and diesel.

I predict that some people are so angry about the loss/cost of gasoline and diesel fuel, that they will sabotage these electric charging stations left and right.

You will not be able to leave them unattended in the future.

Does anyone really think we can drop fossil fuels and be able to charge the populations EV's?

Its a pipe dream.

Perhaps we can get there someday as the technology improves but I do not see it in my lifetime. Bragging about 8 charging stations when they want millions to switch to EV's is asinine.

Does anyone really think we can drop fossil fuels and be able to charge the populations EV's?

I've been trying to explain that for years. Petro is a necessary backup.
With all the claims about the problems with patching up the infrastructure, they better pay attention to handling petro. We are nowhere near close to being able to support our delivery needs by batteries only.

And the military is going to be using oil for a long time.

I also am concerned about the safety of high density battery systems relative to storage, disposal, and fire suppression.

Since this thread is supposed to be about Pics That Make You Laugh Out Loud I guess I should add:

ea26d196-abdb-4afc-9304-a3470b52acaa.jpg

When people tell me how safe the battery handling will be, I Laugh Out Loud. The July 2021 battery fire in the Moorabool, Australia plant took over three days to extinguish. Note the toxic smoke drifting outside the plant.

:link: Fire at Victorian Big Battery now under control – pv magazine Australia (pv-magazine-australia.com)

Yeah, a lot of people are going to be burned alive after minor fender benders that would normally only need to replace a headlight.

What happens when those electric locks and windows don't work anymore when the wire is cut in two and and those 6 gazillion amps is on a fast discharge?
But since this is the funny picture thread, I don't want to hijack it too badly.

GettyImages-171582169-scaled.jpg

But since this is the funny picture thread, I don't want to hijack it too badly.

That picture reminds me of when I was in my early 20s and fell asleep over a friend's house after beers and cards. The next morning on the couch in the living room, I hear a knock so I get up and answer it and there is the neighbor looking at me like I had a third eye asking if someone could move the car blocking them in. The car happened to be mine so I went out to move it and looking in the rearview to back out I noticed why the neighbor had been looking at me so intently... :eek: My face was painted very similarly to the man in the picture! :D I guess that is what happens when you cash out of the game early... ;)

That picture reminds me of when I was in my early 20s and fell asleep over a friend's house after beers and cards. ...My face was painted very similarly to the man in the picture! :D I guess that is what happens when you cash out of the game early... ;)

You gotta be careful nowadays. Those incidents are works of art and they never die on the internet!

ce6d97d2-e0cd-4a09-9b22-b6325e509c2a.jpg.webp

Back