• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

Biden has been busy building fences. The one around one of his vacation homes up north somewhere. And now another around the peoples' house. I assume because he's worried about his safety. Alll while he stopped the southern border fence/wall.

To me, this is the epitome of human nature that has been so consumed by greed and self worth over others that it clouds judgement. In real time.

This construction started just after the announcement of a new domestic terrorist division being started up by the DOJ/FBI/CIA/NSA and however many more domestic terrorist agencies we already have and need apparently.

I guess what he has done is living rent free in his head.

Anyone ever read Edgar Allen Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart?

https://twitter.com/lamRedUSA/status/1480916518804336649?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1480916518804336649|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/joe-biden-erects-concrete-security-wall-around-white-house-leaves-us-border-wide-open/

When you are that crooked there are a lot of people that have your number. Joe Biden is worrying about those people day and night.

Or whenever the drugs wear off.

Biden Willing To Discuss Giving Russia Access To Sensitive Information At NATO Bases

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bide...to-sensitive-information-at-nato-bases-report

exerpt:

President Biden, apparently eager to placate Russian President Vladimir Putin, has informed the Russian government that he would be willing to discuss giving Putin access to sensitive NATO information at missile-defense bases in Romania and Poland.

According to Bloomberg, Biden would let Putin confirm there are no offensive Tomahawk cruise missiles stationed at those bases. Putin stated on Tuesday to reporters, “There are anti-missile launchers in Poland and Romania, there are MK-41 launchers there, on which you can place Tomahawks, which is already not missile defense but offensive weapons systems, which will cover our territory for thousands of kilometers. Is this not a threat to us?”

“One person added any agreement would only happen after discussion with allies, especially Poland and Romania, and would need to be reciprocated with a number of Russian bases housing ground-launched weapons,” Bloomberg wrote, adding, “Spokespeople for the White House’s National Security Council didn’t immediately comment.”

Near the end of January, Russia’s foreign minister Sergei Lavrov wrote to U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken, claiming the U.S. and NATO had shown “serious differences in the understanding” of security issues, adding, “We believe it is necessary to immediately clarify this issue, as it will determine the prospects for future dialogue.”

We should immediately remove our launchers and missles. They should be relocated to Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California. Of course I jest, but the current regime should be as interested in our southern border as they are Ukraine.

I saw on the news that we are sending 3000 troops to Eastern Europe to smirk at the Russians or something like that.

Apparently, he believes that if you keep repeating stupid stuff, that it may somehow become correct.

https://www.detroitnews.us/2022/02/...t-cannon-claim-says-no-amendment-is-absolute/

excerpt:

President Joe Biden said Thursday that “no amendment is absolute” while discussing the Second Amendment and repeated a debunked claim that cannons were prohibited when the amendment was passed.

“There’s no violation of the Second Amendment right,” Biden said in New York City while discussing background checks and other ways to address gun crime. “We talk like. There’s no amendment that’s absolute. When the amendment was passed it didn’t say anybody can own a gun, any kind of gun, and any kind of weapon. You couldn’t buy a cannon when this amendment was passed so there’s no reason why you should be able to buy certain assault weapons.

---------------
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/fact-check-biden-cannon-ownership/2021/06/28/id/1026710/

President Joe Biden’s false claim that the Second Amendment prohibits citizens from owning cannons earned him four "Pinocchios," the most possible, from fact checkers at The Washington Post on Monday.

Biden said during a speech on gun violence last week that “the Second Amendment, from the day it was passed, limited the type of people who could own a gun and what type of weapon you could own. You couldn’t buy a cannon."

But the Post said that Biden's comments concerning cannons relative to the right to bear and keep arms in the United States is demonstrably false.

“Everything in that statement is wrong,” Independence Institute research director and Second Amendment project director David Kopel told the Post.

The important issue is the 2nd doesn't say what one can't do, but what we can do. It does however say what the government can't do...shall not infringe...

From writings I have read, by people a lot smarter than me, the founding fathers absolutely did want citizens to own weapons capable of going to war.

Inalienable

Unalienable

I have heard it pronounced both ways.

At the end of the day, its' meaning is rather simple and straightforward.

A lien is a legal part of a contract. Which simply means the lien holder can withold or take away something that you have. Such as a bank will file a lien on your house or your car if the payments are not made in full and you fulfill the contract. That is where ownership can be transferred back to who gave you the money to purchase it. In essence, you can lose whatever it is that it's referring to. In this case, your birth right.

In this case, unalienable, or inalienable, means that it was yours from birth and NO ONE, can take it away or make you surrender it, or remove it from you, short of God himself. Not government. Not your neighbor. Not your church. Not your community at large. Not your best friend or your worst enemy.

No one.

Un-a-lien-able.

The important issue is the 2nd doesn't say what one can't do, but what we can do. It does however say what the government can't do...shall not infringe...

Thanx, Meanie.
This is a major point that so many people are not aware of.

Each of the FIRST Ten Amendments states what the government MAY NOT DO.

Amendment I
Congress shall make NO law ...

Amendment II
...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall NOT be infringed.

Amendment III
NO Soldier shall...be quartered...

Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons... against unreasonable searches... shall NOT be violated

Amendment V
NO person shall be held to answer... NOR shall any person... be twice put in jeopardy; NOR shall be compelled to be a witness against himself, NOR be deprived of life... NOR shall private property be taken...

Amendment VI [The only of these Amendments without a negative to assure rights.]
...the accused SHALL enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial... and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Amendment VII
...the right of trial by jury shall be preserved... and NO fact tried by a jury, shall be... re-examined...

Amendment VIII
Excessive bail shall NOT be required, NOR excessive fines imposed, NOR cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Amendment IX
The enumeration... of certain rights, shall NOT be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment X
The powers NOT delegated to the United States by the Constitution, NOR prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States... or to the people.

This is why I do not ever refer to the Bill of Rights.

We must recognize and protect THE BILL OF RESTRICTIONS!

Good Saturday morning to all of yous. Our snow will be gone, for the most part, after today.

Yesterday I stopped in a local gun store. I stop there every 3 months or so. They had a revolver that intrigued me, and the price was right. image.jpeg

I now have 3 Heritage .22 revolvers. They are inexpensive, made in America firearms. I have seen this particular model from $210 to $230 in different stores. The one pictured was $169, NIB. I have less than $500 in these three revolvers. They are plinkers to me, and I always take at least one with me when I go to the range.

Anyways, enough of that. Ya'll have a great weekend.

Thought for the Day

“Difficult times create strong men, strong men create easy times. Easy times create weak men, weak men create difficult times.

Many will not understand it, but you have to raise warriors, not parasites.”

Good Saturday morning to all of yous. Our snow will be gone, for the most part, after today.

Yesterday I stopped in a local gun store. I stop there every 3 months or so. They had a revolver that intrigued me, and the price was right. View attachment 26637

I now have 3 Heritage .22 revolvers. They are inexpensive, made in America firearms. I have seen this particular model from $210 to $230 in different stores. The one pictured was $169, NIB. I have less than $500 in these three revolvers. They are plinkers to me, and I always take at least one with me when I go to the range.

Anyways, enough of that. Ya'll have a great weekend.

You are making me jealous.

I wish I had bought one of these .22 revolvers before it became so difficult in California that you had to wear a mask, pay through the nose, and deliver a stool sample.

Actually, that anal swab thing was just a rumor. It’s the price here that would kill your mood…

Biden on the economy.

This should nauseate anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together seeing through the BS.

Re-opening businesses after the government shut down is NOT job creation.

Everybody does well...everything is better.

He also had a chart showing that he set the record for jobs going back to the Reagan years. While Trump showed negative numbers. I don't pretend to understand how they came to this conclusion but you can't argue with democrat numbers :quote:

I guess if you faked 81 million votes in an election with the most votes in history, you can create whatever numbers you want with impunity now.

image.jpg

f****g brainless idiot.

Like a black hole, between the ears.

But it’s the evil pushers of his propaganda that are the real issue.

Biden didn’t think up those charts himself.

Last Friday, the Biden administration signed waivers for sanctions on Iran's "civilian nuclear programs". Bluntly, this action lifts all sanctions on Iranian nuclear research & implementation.

Iran doesn't have "civilian nuclear programs".
------------
https://www.jewishpress.com/news/us...n-irans-civilian-nuclear-activity/2022/02/05/

Mike Pompeo:
Biden lifting sanctions on Iran. Iran giving nothing in return. Ayatollah seeing weakness. Israel more at risk. This looks like desperation and Americans will pay the price.

Biden Admin To Fund Crack Pipe Distribution To Advance ‘Racial Equity’

$30 million program will provide 'smoking kits' to vulnerable communities

Exerpt:
The $30 million grant program, which closed applications Monday and will begin in May, will provide funds to nonprofits and local governments to help make drug use safer for addicts. Included in the grant, which is overseen by the Department of Health and Human Services, are funds for "smoking kits/supplies." A spokesman for the agency told the Washington Free Beacon that these kits will provide pipes for users to smoke crack cocaine, crystal methamphetamine, and "any illicit substance."

HHS said the kits aim to reduce the risk of infection when smoking substances with glass pipes, which can lead to infections through cuts and sores. Applicants for the grants are prioritized if they treat a majority of "underserved communities," including African Americans and "LGBTQ+ persons," as established under President Joe Biden's executive order on "advancing racial equity."

More here:
https://freebeacon.com/biden-admini...k-pipe-distribution-to-advance-racial-equity/

Biden Admin To Fund Crack Pipe Distribution To Advance ‘Racial Equity’

$30 million program will provide 'smoking kits' to vulnerable communities

Exerpt:
The $30 million grant program, which closed applications Monday and will begin in May, will provide funds to nonprofits and local governments to help make drug use safer for addicts. Included in the grant, which is overseen by the Department of Health and Human Services, are funds for "smoking kits/supplies." A spokesman for the agency told the Washington Free Beacon that these kits will provide pipes for users to smoke crack cocaine, crystal methamphetamine, and "any illicit substance."

HHS said the kits aim to reduce the risk of infection when smoking substances with glass pipes, which can lead to infections through cuts and sores. Applicants for the grants are prioritized if they treat a majority of "underserved communities," including African Americans and "LGBTQ+ persons," as established under President Joe Biden's executive order on "advancing racial equity."

More here:
https://freebeacon.com/biden-admini...k-pipe-distribution-to-advance-racial-equity/
Wow...just wow. "It's ok young fella...here take this! Have a nice clean pipe for your crack. See, isn't that better now? That's it breathe deep son."

If I was a wild, conspiratorial type I'd say the gov't wants those people to stay addicted to drugs...it's a good thing I'm not like that though. I'm sure Ol' Uncle Joe is trying to be kind.

Back