• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's going on with the Canadian Convoy?

I'm sure some of you are aware of Dr. Jordan Peterson. He has one the leaders of the Freedom Convoy say their piece on his channel...something the msm has not done in any meaningful way at all to date.

That is a very powerful photograph indeed.

Thanks for sharing that.

It's such a shame the evening news won't show Trudeau speaking and then show what is actually taking place.

I pasted the entire message in case it went away.
-----------------------

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...d-killed-police-claim-her-walker-was-bicycle/

Ottawa Mounted Police Charge Horses Into Crowd, Disabled Elderly Woman Using Walker Trampled Reported Killed, Police Claim Her Walker Was Bicycle

February 18, 2022 | Sundance | 276 Comments
The Ottawa Police used horses to charge into a protesting crowd earlier today. An elderly disabled woman (identified by red jacket) was standing with her mobility walker as the mounted police charged. She was crushed by the horses and Fox News journalist Sara Carter {LINK} is reporting she died from her injuries.

Shortly after the police mounted the charge and trampled the crowd, the Ottawa Police claimed via Twitter someone threw a bicycle at one of the horses. Video of the incident shows it wasn’t a bicycle, and it was not thrown, it was the mobility walker of the deceased victim as she was trampled by the horses.

Ottawa-Police-tweet-mounted-charge.jpg
ottawa-police-3.jpg

Video of the events clearly shows the police were the aggressors as they charged into the crowd. The victims can be seen getting pinned between the horses, falling to the ground and then being trampled by the horses. The elderly woman (red jacket) and her mobility walker are in the picture above.

The first video shows the victim with her mobility walker just before the mounted police charged the crowd.

Police in Ottawa trampled protesters and then proceeded to defame the lady trampled by saying she threw her “bike” (disability scooter) at the horses. pic.twitter.com/yVj5P6tqrc

— Marie Oakes (@TheMarieOakes) February 19, 2022

Another angle shows the mounted Ottawa Police charge as it reached the crowd and began trampling the protestors.

Trudeau orders mounted police to charge the crowd of unarmed civilians. pic.twitter.com/nzCJ2N1LJ8

— Ezra Levant (@ezralevant) February 19, 2022

Another similar vantage point shows the incident:

“PEACE LOVE AND HAPPINESS. PEACE. WE ARE PEACEFUL”
The lady’s last words before she & her WALKER were trampled
TRUTH pic.twitter.com/cJivwmncRM

— heather (@howisthismylif) February 19, 2022

Reports are the woman trampled by a Canadian horse patrol just died at the hospital … #Trudeau #FreedomConvoyCanada https://t.co/9XMHGzm7Ep

— Sara A. Carter (@SaraCarterDC) February 19, 2022

Liberals (leftists), in Canada and around Ottawa, are cheering on the police and asking for stronger (more violent) attacks against the protest group.

The Ottawa Police are denying the reports that anyone was injured or killed and sticking by their demonstrably false claim that a bicycle was thrown at them.

Ottawa-police-4.jpg

If the elderly lady did succumb to her injuries these tweets are horrifically inappropriate and tone deaf.

Let us hope the Sara Carter reports of her being killed are false.

Thanks John.

Fortunately the lady knocked to the ground has survived and is only mildly injured. Nonetheless, it appears the brass were spoiling for a fight, sent in the mounted cops figuring to go and rattle some cages seeing if they could spark something. What was the point otherwise? Protestors were calm, there was a massive presence of riot police on the line. There was no need to send those guys bulldozing like that.

It seems to me, the police have been very stand off-ish until today when they had the numbers. And, that's how they get things rolling? Not smart unless you're trying to get people to lash out. Good on the protestors for keeping their heads and NOT taking the bait. That could have flashed into a full blown riot very easily.

A new era is dawning and I don't think many of us are gonna like it.................

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm glad the lady is OK.

I do believe you are correct. It was a show of force.

A very unwise and completely unnecessary decision on the part of the police.

I have been watching tv (fox) this morning. Remember when police or federal agents used teargas in 2020. The outcry by the left was deafening. Now, they are encouraging that and more. These actions in Ottawa are becoming more outrageous. The Trudeau administration will have no dissent, peaceful or otherwise. There will be no disagreement allowed. Totally disgusting, and yet liberals are fine with the direction the political winds are blowing.

I tell yous one thing, in a road rage incident my money will be on the Kenworth as opposed to the Prius.

Well Justine Turdo has always been willing to parlay with armed foreign terrorists.

But he’s not prepared to negotiate with his own citizens.

I think he’d be a lot more prepared if the Canadian populace was well armed.

I know that if he keeps this up they will arm themselves.

There's an old saying about "Being a Freedom Soilder in the People's Army."

Might have future applicability to the current situation in Canada.

Regards

I've listened to multiple interviews of people involved in the convoy. Their stories do not match at all what's in the media.

The actions of the Government should scare everyone.

Thinking back to the Blantifa riots of the recent past: what if the truckers protesting were all members of the "Black Truckers of Canada*" organization? Would the police reaction be the same?

*I'm not sure such an org exists but IF it did... ;)

I can see that if you are in the city or border crossing you might get perturbed at the traffic and not like or agree with the protest. Same way I'd feel if I encountered a highway riot here. But at least the trucker protest is "scheduled". Speaking of scheduled, not much happened with the protest here after the Sbowl... :rolleyes: You can thank the Teamsters for that :mad:

teamsuck.JPG

Thinking back to the Blantifa riots of the recent past: what if the truckers protesting were all members of the "Black Truckers of Canada*" organization? Would the police reaction be the same?

*I'm not sure such an org exists but IF it did... ;)

I can see that if you are in the city or border crossing you might get perturbed at the traffic and not like or agree with the protest. Same way I'd feel if I encountered a highway riot here. But at least the trucker protest is "scheduled". Speaking of scheduled, not much happened with the protest here after the Sbowl... :rolleyes: You can thank the Teamsters for that :mad:

View attachment 26715

I almost declared this fake when I saw the Teamsters president's name LOL

Back