• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

273572835-495796708650206-3478462931945993796-n.jpg

I think that was probably patched together from two photographs after looking at it.

The light on the rifles is very blue while the light on the donuts is very yellow. There could be a window admitting yellow sunlight, and that’s illuminating the donuts, but it looks suspicious.

Last edited:
I think that was probably patched together from two photographs after looking at it.

The light on the rifles is very blue while the light on the donuts is very yellow. There could be a window admitting yellow sunlight, and that’s illuminating the donuts, but it looks suspicious.
Could very well be. If so, they did good by making the rifles visible even in the lower shelves of diet supplements… lol

Next on Mythbusters!

What happens when you drop 50 BMG into a deep fat fryer?

Maybe nothing.:idk:

If you can get it out of the grease fast enough.

On second thought. That may be a bad idea.

But, I like doughnuts. And I'm sure the stove is away from the primers. With the great powder and primer shortage of '22, don't have much to worry about there anyway.

My wife would probably forbid me to go in there. I'd weigh 500 lbs when I came out of there. Whether I ate a donut or not.

Cases of ammo are heavy. And I have a weakness for rasberry glazed.

I don’t know what happened, but I looked at that picture a lot, and I just keep wanting donuts.

Why shouldn’t it make me want a new rifle? It’s the power of suggestion. What if the donuts were all flat black and the guns were all candy colors?

I don’t think I’ve been to a donut shop in almost 10 years. Maybe that’s it. I’m having symptoms of donut craving anxiety.

When my son still lived here, he would swing by our local Legendary Donuts in the morning on his way home from work..He would always bring me a tiger tail ( foot long glazed 8884635A-D13D-446F-BBEA-D464A09ECB29.png cinnamon twist) and a Homer Simpson (8” glazed ) while his 2 Conan the bavarians would give him a bit of energy…lol now I get by on an assorted dozen from the local shop, always fresh and warm, and with the senior discount, still just a 10 spot…

Last edited:
Back