• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's going on with the Canadian Convoy?

Thinking back to the Blantifa riots of the recent past: what if the truckers protesting were all members of the "Black Truckers of Canada*" organization? Would the police reaction be the same?

*I'm not sure such an org exists but IF it did... ;)

I can see that if you are in the city or border crossing you might get perturbed at the traffic and not like or agree with the protest. Same way I'd feel if I encountered a highway riot here. But at least the trucker protest is "scheduled". Speaking of scheduled, not much happened with the protest here after the Sbowl... :rolleyes: You can thank the Teamsters for that :mad:

View attachment 26715
I was a Teamster for a number of years. That union is wholly corrupt from the bottom to the top. With a rare few exceptions and those people are rendered ineffectual by the chain of command.

Worker welfare is pretty low on their priorities and colluding with corporations and government are what they're good at.

Yeah, I pretty much felt like the teamsters were taking my dues and sending them right to the pocket book of some senator, after they got their cut.

Just remember, there was only one union with more corruption and violence than the Teamsters union.

Yeah, I pretty much felt like the teamsters were taking my dues and sending them right to the pocket book of some senator, after they got their cut.

Just remember, there was only one union with more corruption and violence than the Teamsters union.
The police union? LOL

Pandering/lobbying for government favors. How many times have the teamsters strikes hurt workers? They never worry about that.

As far as I know, they brought in cops from all over Ontario and Quebec primarily, but they had reinforcements come from as far as Vancouver, BC to assist.

That UN plane could be something...could be coincidence. I haven't heard any reports of UN or unknown law enforcement involvement. But, I'm not on the watch like others are.

Twitter doesn't like me looking at their stuff since I don't have an account...LOL. Can't get much past the video and a few comments and I'm held out.

EDIT: Pics were taken in North Bay, ON. Nearly 4 hours by road to Ottawa. I saw a historical post from 2018 saying that they are Canadian owned chartered planes (Voyageur Aviation Corp.) that do shuttle work for the UN. They park there regularly. ***shrug***

Last edited:
Finally some good news. However, rest assured this was simply a move to save himself further embarrassment. The Emergency Act was to go before the Senate for another look and they had the power to quash the whole deal and end the martial law. Early rumblings that I heard were not favorable for "dear leader" in the Senate, so Trudy pulled the plug before before the Senate pulled the rug out from under him and publicly scolded him for misuse (abuse) of power.

This is essentially no different than any other time this weasel gets himself in hot water. He simply finds a convenient exit and off he goes and claims all is well and I did this for you. So, now he will preach reconciliation to the country about doing better and "mending fences" after he was the one doing the insulting, defaming, inflaming and otherwise slandering millions of Canadian citizens and anyone else supporting the convoy.

All I can say is thank goodness for Fox News who put this little 'dick-tator' wannabe on blast to the whole world. Not one major media outlet in Canada had the stones to do that. I will not forget...ever.

Sadly, sky news australia is about the only place that scolds biden.

Fox isn't all that great either my friend. They're just the other side to the same coin is all.

I hear ya John. It seems the msm or "legacy media" are all compromised. But I gotta say, I'm still thankful that someone with some reach got the word out.

Indeed, rarely was Obama and now Biden spoken ill of up here either. Trump was the first US president to receive more than a passing jab now and again in the Canadian media. The bias is obvious though; in trade and business terms Biden hasn't been any more "friendly" toward Canada than Trump was. But, I don't hear the calls for blood and retaliatory economic measures that we heard almost every damn day for the four years of the Trump administration.

Hypocrisy...our society is rife with it.

Regardless of whether those poised to make money making up stories and telling them on TV, just know that America supports you guys and freedom in general.

Regardless of whether those poised to make money making up stories and telling them on TV, just know that America supports you guys and freedom in general.
Some of us know it. Some of us know and appreciate it.

But, ALL of us benefit from it. Deserved or undeserved.

Just know, there are many, many of us North of the 49th that REALLY understand what it means to have the USA as our best business relationship, best neighbor and most ferocious ally. There are some that think that the Russians stayed on their side of the pole because that's what they wanted to do. Then there's the rest of us.

Back