• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

"I need ammunition. I don't need a ride."

Well we knew Ukraine supported him, over the billionaire robber barron types.

The problem is he couldn’t get the billionaires to support him.

In America we put their “civil” war out of our minds because we were busy in other places. Now this has come back to haunt us.

By the way, I clearly cannot pronounce the name Volodymyr Zelenskyy in a matter that my phone can translate correctly. I gave up trying and just pasted that up from some other website.

Canada has just sent $25 million in helmets, body armor, gas masks and night vision gear.

Not sure on the dollar amount of weaponry sent, but a whack of the Carl Gustaf anti-tank guns and a few thousand rockets for them. That is on top of whatever else Canada has been giving them for quite a number of years now.

So often we forget there are always two sides to a story. Actually three, if you count the media spin.
I think many people assume Putin is willing to negotiate. Why? Because most people are willing to negotiate. Zelenskyy probably under-estimated Putin's determination to re-take Ukraine for the greater glory of Russia (and Putin's ego). If this long, protracted conflict that has boiled over into full scale war should confirm...do not underestimate Putin's resolve. I don't think it would matter who was president of Ukraine...the only way to avoid this war with Putin is capitulation.

I think the numbers are into the 4000's now of protestors arrested in Russia. But who know? Can't trust the numbers out of Russia or the msm.

For every ounce of resolve Putin has, Biden and his puppeteers lack. Actually I misstated there. I don't think a lack of resolve is the issue, I think they see this as an opportunity to further their agenda. The left is more than happy to use this as a way to drive another nail into the oil and coal industry.

When we need to ramp up production they look overseas. It's a shame so many don't see these people for what they are. They are interconnected with globalists all around the world and are only concerned with their well being.

Back