• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What song are you listening to right now

Rossignol said:
Dropkick Murphys! ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpIVk2AY3sw[/youtube]

Love the Murphys!

Got a chance to see em live in a little hole in the wall up in Boston several years back. They put on a helluva show.

Thats awesome! I bet they do, I've never seen them live...

Heres another I keep on my mp3!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got 32 gigs of Creed and Justin Beiber.

Haha, just kidding. For me the iPod's a mix of METAL, METAL, and more METAL. Some Malevolent Creation, Vomitory, Job for a Cowboy, Anthrax, Iron Maiden, etc., etc. Got some of the mainstream stuff like Korn, Deftones, Slipknot, Disturbed, Linkin Park, and such. Also threw in a mix of classic rock from Skynyrd, Rush, The Who, Three Dog, The Dead, and so on. Mixed in some old-school hip hop and rap. Some Ice Cube, Biggie Smalls, Dre, Snoop, Wu Tang, Tribe Called Quest, Organized Konfusion, Black Sheep, Jurrasic 5, and some Outkast.

Me and a buddy have been compiling music for a while now. Up to just over 45,000 songs on 2600+ albums.

Haha, DAMN!

Man the wife's REALLY gonna hate that one. I'm putn it on the iPod for the nightstand mix right after the Barry White and Rick James...

This one's still my favorite from The Lonely Island...

Rossignol said:
No Ipod, just a cheap $12 thingy, but;

Usually rockin AC/DC, Linkin Park, R.A.M.O.N.E.S!, The Clash, The Cult, Social Distortion, Evanescence, Hillbilly Hellcats, Johnny Cash, Joan Jett, The Distillers, The Runaways...

back in 92 i had the chance to meet and actually hang out with sandy west. very down to earth girl. but loved coke way to much. i used to work at a rehearsal studio in burbank and she'd come in all the time, and we'd do lines and i'd let her play for free...
cherrie was doing a solo gig at the time and sandy was her drummer for it. cherrie...what a bitch. i remember we had our beer fridge in her room, and i sent my buddy to get some from there, and cherrie was standing in front of the door and he just about knocked her out opening the door to her room.... ha! that was funny. you could hear her bitching all the way downstairs! and that place had 25 rooms...with people playing all the time...you could hear her over the sound of them!

good times.

Dang, I got nothin to follow that up with! Sounds like craziness man!

i have 5507 songs on my itunes folder in my computer....and the number one song played is this one...

Last edited:
Weezer If You're Wondering If I want You To, I Want You To.

Been listneing to some 90's stuff...

Offspring
Presidents of the United States of America
Tripping Daisy
Toadies
Stone Temple Pilots
Live

im goin old school...my nephew wants a bunch of AC/DC. nice...following in his uncle gug's (me)footsteps...

Back