• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

New Coyote Tan Mossberg 930SPX for 2013

665974_476615205694790_2031565264_o.png

What do you guys think?

Re: New Coyote Tan Mossberg 930SPX for 2013

That's pretty awesome! Now if Mesa got that stock out in FDE it would be that much more awesome-er!

Agreed,

Looks pretty cool, but I'd much rather see it with Coyote Tan or FDE furniture...

Looks pretty nice. Not to hijack the thread but is the 2013 catalog out yet? I have been wondering what they will be doing with the product line. Good start pictured above.

carbinemike said:
I have been wondering what they will be doing with the product line.

^ Hopefully they've fixed the mag extension feeding issues, gas piston springs gouging the mag tubes, and the canted sights. Otherwise, they're just Cerakoting guns with wonky parts.

Sorry, it had to be said...

Yeah, true that LES. Its a good lookin gun, but still useless if the same 3 year old issues plague it.

Matching Urbino stock and railed forend with FDE rail covers.

They are slowly releasing their 2013 line and I will keep everyone up to date!

Looking forward to seeing what they'll have new.....although I'm dreading it will just be more FLEX system guns (not interested) or more things done just for the tacti-cool factor *cough*roadblocker*cough*

^ Hopefully they've fixed the mag extension feeding issues, gas piston springs gouging the mag tubes, and the canted sights. Otherwise, they're just Cerakoting guns with wonky parts.

Sorry, it had to be said...

I agree LES. Fixing quality issues that are compunded with bad customer service should be a given. Not to many companies in very many industries could get away with what you noted. Things are just to competitive in the world. One of he reasons I went with Mossberg was quality problems that I read Remington seems to have over the last number of years. Any company will find it costs a lot more to try and regain a good reputation than it would have to just do the right things all along.

Here is my mossberg 930 waterfowl... or it was a waterfowl at the beginning anyways heh

8da23f77d7f6c33863228cc4333abc44.jpg

As you can tell I am not good with power tools but it gets the job done
ce12cfa5eecfbea094b25fee8ee9eeaa.jpg

6d1024df.jpg

Re: My 930 SPX

Did you encounter any difficulties in replacing the safety on your 930 SPX ? Exactly how did you install the new ETA? Thanks!

I need another one since the Wife has a fit when I take "hers" to teach Shotgun classes (well, for an auto loader example). Her Gen 3 has none of all these crazy issues I keep reading about. However, I need a standard stock for the tang mounted safety. No pistol grips on this gun. Love the color, but would probably splash some OD/Brown over the coat in the end.

Mods completed on my "politically incorrect" 930 SPX

After 4 weeks of waiting, I finally completed the upgrades on my 930 SPX.

Mods:
Bobcat rail system with rail covers
Accu-choke threaded by AIMPRO TACTICAL
Tactical chokes from TRULOCK
GGC single sling attachment
Magpul angled foregrip
streamlight TLR-1s
Nordic barrel clamp

The barrel choke thread done by AIMPRO TACTICAL is pretty accurate. The alighnment of the TRULOCK tactical choke is dead on as you can see from the attached picture. I am very pleased with the outcome.

Attachments

• MOSS930SPX1.jpg
    MOSS930SPX1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,092
  • MOSS930SPX2.jpg
    MOSS930SPX2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,091
Just a couple updated pics of my new 930. I finally got the scope base in and mounted, as well as mounting the 3-9x40 scope on it. Now all I have to do is get it sighted in and wait for deer season next fall.

I should have picked up the bench a little before the pics but , oh well thats the way it goes, hahahahaha.
JB

mossberg930remmington552006_zps7eee32bc.jpg

mossberg930remmington552002_zps0d8a537f.jpg

Back