• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by 11Dark11

1. 11Dark11

Selling my 1st mossberg rifle. Hope to never buy another one.

Selling my 1st mossberg rifle. Hope to never buy another one.
  2. 11Dark11

A little bit upset, Multiple defects in MVP LC

Selling it at the local shop.
  3. 11Dark11

I have not shot my mvp since. Still debating on just scraping it.
  4. 11Dark11

That was the 1st time I ever took it apart.
  5. 11Dark11

Posible same issues with may 223. Just took it apart to clean it. Found oil all over the wrong areas. Taulk about poor thinking.
  6. 11Dark11

arrrrrrgggg

Today is the day I start disassembling the rifle. Let’s hope I don’t lose any pices lol. So I found tones of oil were it doesn’t belong. Most likely the cause of the poor performance. Every location metal was required to be touching oil was in the way.
  7. 11Dark11

arrrrrrgggg

Here on the island they are all the size of Great Danes lol. Just some are puppie sized lol
  8. 11Dark11

arrrrrrgggg

So ended the season with the t3 lite 30.6 and boom meat in the freezer. It was a 30 min before the sun when down windless day. I’m glassing the cutblock and see something blue moveing..... did not see him untill then lol
  9. 11Dark11

arrrrrrgggg

thanks guys lots of good ideas
  10. 11Dark11

arrrrrrgggg

No dumb questions, no wind at the time of the shot, and no wind at the range. I wait 2 to 5 min between shots when zeroing. Hunting is allways cold steel shot. After it was grouping at 50m I switched to the 100m Ammo was from the same box. After the seasons over I’ll tare the rifle apart...
  11. 11Dark11

arrrrrrgggg

I know how this rnd can work well and how poor it can work. After yesterday I might never take it out hunting. Even now might not bother learning to reload for it. So it’s time to put it away for a month or two. Extremely disappointed in this Mossberg right now, even when I rack a 2nd rnd the...
  12. 11Dark11

arrrrrrgggg

It’s ok. I’m frustrated but I know when to put it down lol. All most smashed it....
  13. 11Dark11

arrrrrrgggg

Yes same ammo, every thing is tight still. Aimed at the lungs, the deer here are large dogs, Great Dain size. I understand your response as to useing 223. After today I back to my 30.06 tikka. For the rest of the season.
  14. 11Dark11

arrrrrrgggg

So, Poopy hunt weekend. Finally had a shot on a buck 130m distance. My MVP 223 was 1.5 inch at 100 on the range. I had time to lay down and get set up, the rnd went wide. The buck ran off, no blood no hair nothing found we spent 1.5hrs looking. Took it to the range today same bullets as the...
  15. 11Dark11

Bucket of freedom vrs.... Fusion

Or not..... grrr
Back