• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by 1776MAGA

1. 1776MAGA

New 500 help needed

Ok thank you...
  2. 1776MAGA

Still trying to figure out this Mossberg, that's so loose it irritating.

Still trying to figure out this Mossberg, that's so loose it irritating.
  3. 1776MAGA

The 2nd Amendment is a right, not a privilege. You will never take my guns ever.

The 2nd Amendment is a right, not a privilege. You will never take my guns ever.
  4. 1776MAGA

New 500 help needed

I posted a few videos, please review.
  5. 1776MAGA

New 500 help needed

https://gunstreamer.com
  6. 1776MAGA

New 500 help needed

There 2 videos. 2 different perspectives.
  7. 1776MAGA

New 500 help needed

trying to transfer video over from gunstreamer, won't let me, won't let me upload video to here either, just getting blank img icon. Unless someone can walk me through it. But for now, go over to gunstreamer.com it's under 1776MAGA mossberg 500 help needed. Tell me what you think, thanks again...
  8. 1776MAGA

New 500 help needed

Hey guys, I'm at work but was wondering in response to Elbert Garrets post, what is hotlinking ? And how do I do it after I sign up to gunstreamer and post video of this gun to this site. I'm in my 40s and not very computer savvy as this is all being done on a cell phone. I'm very anxious to...
  9. 1776MAGA

New 500 help needed

Thanks guys, it's is the type with the nut, same as above. Excuse my ignorance to shotguns, this is my first. I would have to go on YouTube to learn to take it apart. But did take a video of it. I work third shift will try to post when I get off tonight. Then you will see what I'm talking about...
  10. 1776MAGA

New 500 help needed

I currently don't have a YouTube account due to it being run by communist filth, or any Google related accounts. There is no way to post a video on this site ? That's pretty poor. Just really curious as I won't be able to visit a gunsmith till Saturday, and would like multiple opinions. Honestly...
  11. 1776MAGA

New 500 help needed

Thanks for the reply, no It's unfired new in the box, this is my first shotgun. I will check schematic and locate the part you described. And yes Forend forward/ready to fire position is the extreme loosened I described, not so much when pulled towards receiver. I guess I will try to find...
  12. 1776MAGA

New 500 help needed

Bought brand new 500 persuader. Foreend and slide/action bars are extremely loose. Rattles uncontrollably, movement all over the place. Twists from side to side about a 1/2 inch. I understand there is to be a little play, but this is ridiculously loose. Normal ? Is there a fix to this ? Mossberg...
Back