• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by 600AT

1. 6

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: Leupold Saddle Mount for 600AT Finally got the full saddle (straddles both side of the receiver) mount and scope on at 25 yards. Saw a scoped, rifled, slug barrel from Mossberg at Dick's Sporting Goods and decided to go that way. I was suprised to find that the "laser bore sighted" scope...
  2. 6

Re: Leupold Saddle Mount for 600AT Rossignol, Thanks for the reply. Actually, I only moved the scope and Weaver bases from one to the other. Tried a second saddle mount of the same brand today. Close to the same results. 17 inches low, at 25 yds, but dead center where the previous one was 16...
  3. 6

Leupold Saddle Mount for 600AT I put a Leupold Saddle Mount scope base on my New Haven 600AT (same as 500) and it looks like it is on an incline. 25 yd shots are 16 inches low with a scope zeroed in on another gun that the mount is parallel with the barrel. I expected to be at least reasonable...
Back