• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by 930_tactical

1. 9

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Sights

spx sight questions/barrel questions I am looking to buy the spx rear sight from mossberg, curious to know if a person could mill off the picitinny attachment and install it straight onto the receiver via drill and tap? secondly installing the spx front sight, my barrel is drilled and tapped...
  2. 9

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

Re: New Coyote Tan Mossberg 930SPX for 2013 it would be really slick if you could put a benelli m4 style collapsing stock on it
  3. 9

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

930 heat shield any one ? thinking about getting a heat shield for my shotgun, i do run aimpro forearm so... but not sure if i want one of those plastic ones or a steel one, would like the steel one to be honest wonder if any one has tried this or not
  4. 9

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Reviews...

Re: salient 930 questions i seen the 930 with the barret break... what a piece of crap, i did see the zombie 500 with the stock ( they do make a pistol grip version as well ) i like that 500 minus the zombie crap
  5. 9

salient 930 questions so i noticed in this month ( well now last months) issue of recoil magazine the salient 930 was in their. I have no question that what they do makes the guns better, but i do have questions maybe some of you can help me. they open the "loading area?magwell" area where...
  6. 9

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: Mossberg 930 SPX with AFG i bought an aimpro forend and put a stippled afg2 on it and wow its a beast
  7. 9

Re: mossberg 930 questions just an update: i went with aimpro forearm and plan on buying thost sights from mossberg ( the spx ones ) i also have a choate extension which after some looking i found out was bent or not installed in the nut properly so thats going back. other then getting the...
  8. 9

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Sights

Re: 930 thread pitch thanks for the info buddy
  9. 9

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Re: butt pad options ?!?! just an update i bought a pachmayer f325 ( think thats the model ) its on its way in the mail once i get it installed and put rounds threw it i will let you know. i tried one out at gander mountain ( took it out of the package and rubbed it against my jacket) and it...
  10. 9

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: need some help with a few issues well i sure hope so, before i put their tube on my 930 it was a pure machine after the tube it has been such a pain i wanted to take a hack saw and cut the thing in half
  11. 9

Re: need some help with a few issues are they hard to deal with ?
  12. 9

Re: need some help with a few issues i have had the shell stopper out a few times to deburr it and to put frog lube on the parts so no problems their. seems my mag tube is bent so hoping choate will replace it ( i bought my choate tube on ebay new ) and it seems my spring is also out of...
  13. 9

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Charging Handles

Re: choate combat handle well in all honesty the handle isnt that bad like i said i used one on my 1187 and it was nice and this is the same thing, its nice.... but after holding a 930 with factory combat handle i just think my fingers would rather use that one lol
  14. 9

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Charging Handles

choate combat handle I have been using one on my 930 for as long as i have had it ( 4 months maybe 5 ) and after the last two days i have decided it sucks... i had one on my 1187 and enjoyed it but the last todays i have been trying to fix some feeding issues my gun has been having and have...
  15. 9

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Re: Strange magazine tube problems on 930!?!?!? any up dates ? did you get the problem fixed ?
Back