• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by A Zombies Minge

1. A Zombies Minge

WTB 500 cruiser

Been trying to get my hands on a 500 with the 20" barrel and 8 round tube. If anyone has one they would like to let go let me know.
  2. A Zombies Minge

Shotguns: non-Mossberg

Thanks for the reply's. To be honest I was unsure how people would respond since the 870 is pretty much the direct competition for the Moss 500. I wanted to get something small enough for HD without doing the usual tacit-cool style shotgun. I am looking into a a pistol grip-full stock combo...
  3. A Zombies Minge

Just picked up this early 60's Rem 870 Wingmaster in 16 gauge. Got it for a good price from a member over at 16ga.com The barrel has been cut down and nicely re-crowned to just under 21". Reminds me of the shotgun some old farmer would come out in his underwear and chase kids off his lawn with...
  4. A Zombies Minge

Rimfire Rifle Pics and Discussion (non-Mossberg)

Re: Tactical .22 Photo Thread (non-Mossberg) Thanks. It shoots great. I can keep all 18 rounds in about a half dollar at 50yds
  5. A Zombies Minge

Rimfire Rifle Pics and Discussion (non-Mossberg)

Re: Tactical .22 Photo Thread (non-Mossberg) I picked up this Marlin 60 at an auction at my local gun club. I found out that it has both the bolt hold open after last shot and an 18 round capacity. Decided I might as well treat it to some upgrades. The stock had been broken and repaired before...
  6. A Zombies Minge

Mossberg 500 50th Anniversary Edition

When I got mine a few months ago they were selling new for around $380. After looking around I am finding that they are out of stock everywhere. I can't find a number on how many were produced but I would like the find that out myself. I might say just hold onto because if the only made a...
  7. A Zombies Minge

Just wanted to share my new (old) o/u 16 gauge. It is a Marlin model 90DT from 1950. I got it handed down from my stepfather and it needed (needs) a new trigger guard and a new cocking hammer recoil spring. Other than that it is great shape. I have the parts on order, just playing the waiting...
  8. A Zombies Minge

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Hello everyone. I recently decided that since I only have time to shoot OR play my Xbox on the weekends that the Xbox could go. I put it up for sale and the same day someone offered to trade me a 500 for it. Well of course I said yes. Here are a couple pics of my new Model 500 Tactical Cruiser...
  9. A Zombies Minge

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

I take it out to the gun club at least once a week, would go more if I could afford more ammo. So far I have put somewhere around 600 rounds through it. I completely take it apart to clean and lube it after every shoot to keep it looking new. I know it's a bit much, but look at it... I want to...
  10. A Zombies Minge

Sling for my 50th anniversary

This is the one I keep coming back to: What I can't see from the pics is how it attaches to the mag tube?
  11. A Zombies Minge

Sling for my 50th anniversary

I am looking for a sling, preferably cotton or nylon, that I can mount to my 50th anniversary 500 without any real modification. I want to keep my gun original, but add a sling for carrying purpose. I am looking for a sling that will not harm my finish and is not a permanent fixture. I have been...
  12. A Zombies Minge

I've been drinkin' about you...

Great response. Ingenuity and creativity are key in controlling the zombie. Nothing like a "Mousetrap" style mechanism to make the zombie's follow the rules. :lol: The music video is priceless, thanks for sharing.
  13. A Zombies Minge

If you were drinking while surrounded by zombies but no other living people, would you still be drinking alone?
  14. A Zombies Minge

Re: Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR... We always just discuss the different aspects of sex and how they relate to zombies. For instance, Would a condom be enough to prevent infection? Would you need lube or do you think a zombie stays wet? Could you get a zombie pregnant? (What would...
  15. A Zombies Minge

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

My screen name comes from a long standing conversation my friends and I have about **** zombies. I know it sounds bad but it's a funny inside kind of thing. My avatar is a pic of one of my many tattoo's. It's my gear-head skull, since I love working on my cars. ****edited by ripjack13
Back