• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by AC45ACP

1. AC45ACP

1911: Pics and Discussion

Well this happened in July! I was doing about 72mph and got in the leftt lane passed another truck merging on the freeway...... the got in the right lane when I was clear...... then a few seconds later BOOOOOOM I hit another Truck and trailer! He was doing 15mhp on the freeway with no trailer...
  2. AC45ACP

Hmmm.....it should be able to slide out freely? give me a call real quick if you can..... 940-three68-3861
  3. AC45ACP

Hello and Merry Christmas! and Long time no post for me! You have a Fire pin safety on that model right?! if so press it up as to use small punch to push it out! I hope that helps! it been a long time since I had my hands on one!
  4. AC45ACP

Firearm Photo Gallery

Thanks guys! That's my Dog Winston he's a Tibetin Mastiff I just found a STI tactical so I listed this shotgun for $800 on another sight If it doesn't sell I'm ok with that! But I'm A sucker for 1911's
  5. AC45ACP

Firearm Photo Gallery

New Pics....
  6. AC45ACP

Firearm Photo Gallery

Thanks! I orded a 6rd Mesa Tactical side saddle today...now I'm liking the 3-gun velcro saddles... Heading out tomorrow to blast some rounds.. :D
  7. AC45ACP

Firearm Photo Gallery

Well I had a little free time..... Details Barrel cut to 20” and re-threaded for chokes. - Brass bead installed and Fiber Optic - Nordic magazine extension - Noveske QD sockets to both sides of the stock for quick sling mounting - oversized bolt handle (JM/SPX style) - Elite Tactical...
  8. AC45ACP

Firearm Photo Gallery

Well After a long while I have a New Mossy!! Details Barrel cut to 20” and re-threaded for chokes. - Brass bead installed - Added Nordic magazine extension - Added Noveske QD sockets to both sides of the stock for quick sling mounting - Added oversized bolt handle (JM/SPX style) - Added...
  9. AC45ACP

Holsters, We have them! ***Photo Thread***

I just picked up some New Kydex... I need a new belt for this rig
  10. AC45ACP

New Toy Today!!!

Well I shot the Spas and the SBR today!(The Sewing Machine) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-po8MsIR66s&feature=channel&list=UL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz3aQSJ7_DE
  11. AC45ACP

New Toy Today!!!

My son is ready for zombies
  12. AC45ACP

New Toy Today!!!

Well basically all the rubber parts need to be replaced Like the receiver bushing and the bumper pad on the folding Stock and rubber bumper in the folding stock.. I ordered them on the 3rd and haven't heard or gotten a return email So yesterday I went down to a local machine shop And are having...
  13. AC45ACP

New Toy Today!!!

Well I sold my STI Edge to a Student on Tuesday last week and then Bought This!! Any Idea's???? :D :shock: It's a UN-Fired SPAS 12 (29years old) I have to replace the Receiver Bushing so It will remain Un Fired until my parts come in.. Well Here's...
  14. AC45ACP

why you selling? Up grading?
  15. AC45ACP

Re: My latest aquisition ... Limited Pistol So I need to do This!! To this I just Picked up at the range last night.. It came with 6 170mm mags a Comp Holster extra Magwell two set of Sights.... I may have a Rail milled in the Dust cover and turn it into a bad ass Tactical Handgun.. If...
Back