• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by agu8492

1. agu8492

Mossberg Patriot .308 win inconsistency and design flow.

Have you sold this rifle yet, or did you or Mossberg find a way to fix it?
  2. agu8492

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Will do, thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. agu8492

Problem on new patriot

Thank you for posting this I am looking to buy one in .308 and this is now something I will look for when I do. thank you.
  4. agu8492

Patriot 308 ammo

I am looking to get a .308 Patriot soon. Do you all have anything about the rifle you would change or is it fine as is out of the box?
  5. agu8492

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Dear Old Mossy, You are a rockstar for working this thread. I hope that I can ask you to look something up for me. I have a .243 rifle that is stamped Maverick by Mossberg and a serial number of BA2480** I got it second hand. Could you please tell me when this rifle was made? I have looked and...
  6. agu8492

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Screen name is nothing facey it's just my email. Avatar is a TV color bars test pattern that is almost not used anymore but I used it at the start of my career in broadcasting so it holds a special place for me.
  7. agu8492

I have a Maverick my Mossberg .243 that I love. looking to pick up a .308 Patriot looking for...

I have a Maverick my Mossberg .243 that I love. looking to pick up a .308 Patriot looking for info on how to pillar/glass bed the Patriot.
  8. agu8492

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I was trying to find information on how to bed my Maverik by Mossberg .243 and goolge brought me to the forum, and I am really glad it did. I have found a lot of good information here.
  9. agu8492

Torque specifications for the Patriot (wooden stock)

If you have the time, could you please upload some photos for the bedding job you have on your rifle? I am thinking of buying a .308 Patriot and I would like to bed it but I am a bit foggy about how to go about it. My main concern is the magazine box being used as a bedding block. I have not...
Back