• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by alexander

1. A

Greetings from Greece !

Lazy eyed sniper , you are correct ! Themistocles although he was defined later as "the man most instrumental in achieving the salvation of Greece from the Persians"and"a man who exhibited the most indubitable signs of genius'', at the end he messed up. Some growing visions of great men...
  2. A

Zombie Hunting?

Thank you all for the repartees( i think it's the right word,sorry if i am mistaken) . I knew it that it would be a variable approach on the subject, and it's nice getting all those answers. Helps in understanding better the cultural thinking patterns of other people, and avoid quick...
  3. A

Greetings from Greece !

I know exactly what your meaning. Ancient Greece managerially was divided in autonomus regions because of the fear of a uprising central dictatorship, and the breaking of democracy under the rulle of the ''strong'' nation .But the unity under certain conditions such as national threats was...
  4. A

Greetings from Greece !

Imagine that Jap's even that were at the side of the axis forces at Worldwar II, they gave the title of samurai to all Cretan people that took part in the battle of Crete , because of the selfdenial they showed . I didn't knew it until last year, and it was kind of shoking, because there is a...
  5. A

Zombie Hunting?

What's all about this zombie hunting story that i am seeing in many American sites and forums ?? There isn't anything similar in Europe . Does it have any relation with the resident evil movies and the funs of the specific films, or has nothing to do with that ?
  6. A

Greetings from Greece !

First of all, a big thanks to all of you guys for the warm welcoming . - JohnA , please explain me what is skeets/clays . I am not familiar with special terms , and my english have became rusty lately so to configure it. -Lazy eyed , as soon i get my shotgun i will post images right...
  7. A

Greetings from Greece !

Hello to everybody ! Happy for finding this site. I am Alexander from Greece , and i am also Cretan . Crete is an island very famous for the hospitality and kind of lunacy from the inhabitants , for the very tasteful and healthy food , for it's ancient history and sights, for the lovely...
Back