• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by @Ammo-Head design

1. @

Maverick 88 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: Maverick 88 dipped with Ammo-Head Hydrographics! I will post pictures of a couple skulls in this pattern!! I want to do a gun next!! Oh and we will be doing a mailbox too!! ;)
  2. @

Re: Maverick 88 dipped with Ammo-Head Hydrographics! GLG2, Have you seen Moon Shine attitude attires pink camo?
  3. @

Re: Maverick 88 dipped with Ammo-Head Hydrographics! Hey thanks Megawatt! ;) We put alot of thought into it! We will have action vids coming to help explain all we do! OOOH and not to mention a new website! ...kinda excited :mrgreen:
  4. @

New guy for Northern Nevada

Welcome!! Pistols are good too! Welcome sir!! :D
  5. @

Maverick 88 dipped with Ammo-Head Hydrographics! We are pretty stoked about the way this turned out!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvkrBGxkW3w
  6. @

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Reviews...

I currently own a 500, and it is hands down the best shotgun I have ever owned. I am actually thinking that if they can make the 500 so good, the resat is better! With our new Hydrographics process I will be making my 500 a real camo shotgun, as the factory finish is second rate!
  7. @

Let's See Those Custom/Rare Blades

Here is a photo of my favorite project to date!! Featuring an Elk antler and ebony scale. It has color wood inlay, and San Mai Damascus. The Damascus is the same metal combo used in Samurai swords!
Back