• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by asoran

1. A

Bolt Action Rifles

Was out Friday getting more shells for the Mossberg and ended up coming home with a Mosin Nagant also. Couldn't pass it up, saw 2 on the wall, had them take em both down, and ended up with this 1939 M91/30. Its not in bad shape.. very very light pitting toward the end of the barrel, but you can...
  2. A

Hi from Chesapeake, Va

thanks shooter13!
  3. A

Hi from Chesapeake, Va

hey guys, thank you all. I havent made it around to postin pics of my s&w m&p ar15, ruger sr9c, or even my old 1985 marlin model 60 (most fun gun ever lol) .. but I will eventually. Ordered a limbsaver recoil pad on Friday and a top rail from UTG (which is actually quite the same as the $40...
  4. A

Hi from Chesapeake, Va

Hello All. Found this site while googling information on my new shotgun. Already read quite a bit of info that was very useful, decided to join. I am typically an archer, compound bow, backyard target and hunting. My dad, sister, and brother in law, are all into SHTF and general GTFO...
Back