• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by atxjax

1. A

New member : Pflugerville, TX......590 owner.

Parts arrived. Rail went on a little tight but OK. I was just able to put it down and push on the tube and it slid in. Handstops have a very positive feel and help you pull back and push forward on the rail. Overall I give it a thumbs up. Pictures here....
  2. A

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Here is mine after doing a Houge 12" LOP stock, the Ergo tri -rail and Larue hand stops.
  3. A

Low profile flashlight?

Which one do you recommend? Looking for something that with the mount hugs the barrel and gives a low profile.
  4. A

Sweet. I will update this thread and post pics in the other picture thread once I'm done. I ordered the rail through Amazon and Got the Larue Handstops. 79 shipped for the rail and 46 shipped for the handstops plus index clips.
  5. A

I guess I need the Medium Ergo one then. the 590's all use the long tube style. I read online that to help put them on easier you can bake the rail on the dash of your vehicle on a sunny day to help expand the metal a bit, then freeze your forearm slide tube to help shrink it a bit. I'll check...
  6. A

So on the Ergo did you buy the Medium length one? My tube actually measure 6 15/16 but the Ergo grip page has conflicting info on it. the picture says for tubes that are 6 5/8 and if you click on the how to measure it says 6 15/16...
  7. A

Best I can find online for the Ergo tri rail is 79 plus change shipped. The LaRue kit will cost me about $60. I will keep looking. If I don't find anything less cost then I will go ahead and get from Amazon.
  8. A

Gotcha............I'll try to find a Ergo first.... :mrgreen:
  9. A

Are you using a Mesa or Tacstar saddle? No clearance issues?
  10. A

Thanks for posting. The good thing about the TacStar saddle I bought is that it already has the top bolt holes drilled side by side. I would just have to drill the bottom one by the trigger group if I wanted to move it back. If I get the UTG aluminum tri rail I will need this mod I think. If i...
  11. A

I was wanting to maybe try doing two handstops. One on the bottom rail and one on the left side to put your thumb on instead of doing the AFG2 just to see how that works out. If it doesnt then I can go ahead and get the AFG2. Looks promising on the Ergo Rail...
  12. A

Yep. I just read that when going through the rules. I can wait.
  13. A

Thanks for the welcome guys. As far as the functionality I want for my 590 I am going for this setup in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmbj3D4y ... AAAAAAAPAA Rossignol.........I'm not dead set on the Larue handstop. Something that will function the same as the video would work...
  14. A

Hi all, Thanks for letting me join. Been a long time lurker just joined a bit ago. Lots of good info here. Appreciate all your guys work in getting the info out to us. Currently have a Mossberg 590 ( non A1 ) with an ATI stock but I have a Houge short LOP on the way. Maybe the ATI will find...
Back