• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by batjac

1. batjac

1911: Pics and Discussion

Thanks guys. Wasn't bad, had to do the Champion as well, it turned out a little better IMO. I bought a couple of different jigs from Brownells years ago ( back when the only way you got a beavertail was on a custom made or you did it yourself) My 1st attempt was on an Auto Ordnance late 80's...
  2. batjac

And finally here was my 1993 Colt Combat Commander "Enhanced" Model I bought new and only ever had function test firing after purchase, spent all these years in the safe but a buddy convinced me to sell it to him a couple of months ago.
  3. batjac

Here's my 2 tone Springfield Champion picked up earlier this year, 1997 model I believe, made a few additions to it as well.
  4. batjac

Here's a pic of my Springfield A1, made a few simple mods back when I got it in 96
  5. batjac

Picked up another TRP LR AK today. Had been saving up for a Pro but deal was to good to pass up. Picks of new one in case and with it's twin.
  6. batjac

New Ek

kind of a double post but here it is.
  7. batjac

KaBar / Becker

Your work looks good to me. Great way to refresh it.
  8. batjac

Camillus Blades

Thanks. Nope it's a well used USN MK2, guard marked. Had a MK1 as well but that's another story. Not sure how my post ended up under your's but unintended. Cant wait to see your finished product.
  9. batjac

Camillus Blades

Camillus MKII Since I had them out to take pic of new Ek also took a pic of the MKII my dad had while in the service.
  10. batjac

Ek MRS MKII

Well it arrived yesterday, my pics aren't that great but here you go. Added pic of MRS with it's cousin the M3
  11. batjac

Wheel GUNS!!

About the only thing that would be more unusual than the 9mm that I can think of is about 20 years ago a buddy had a 6" stainless security six that he picked up an extra cylinder up for so he could convert it to .38 super, had a heck of a time getting timing down but sure was trick for its time.
  12. batjac

Wheel GUNS!!

I'm extremely partial to .45acp so my wheelgun had to be same caliber. Heres my Smith 625.
  13. batjac

Here's one of 1911's a Springer TRP Operator. Have to say out of all the ones ive had over the years custom and stock this is one of the best shooters!
  14. batjac

New Ek

Just got UPS notification that my Ek MRS MKII is on its way. Cant wait to post some pics.
  15. batjac

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

Re: My 930 SPX Thanks L E S, will probably add Nordic ext, and barrel clamp next.
Back