• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by BAYDOG

1. BAYDOG

Taking a 12 guage Silver Reserve out to 3.5?

What do you guys think may be some cons to boring out my Silver Reserve out to 3.5. I don't shoot to many, but would love the ability to once in a blue moon. Thanks
  2. BAYDOG

Full List Of All Mossberg Firearms...

Was really surprised not to see mention of the Mossberg Super 1000. Very nice gun made by Howa for Mossberg off the S&W 1000 patent. Very nice gun, great wood, if not a bit heavy though.
  3. BAYDOG

Hello all

Will do, the historic guns are not Mossbergs. I have a Model 12, a Marlin 43, Lc. Smith sxs, Older Mossberg 20ga. Bolt action, not sure the model, but stock on that was all redone by my Grandad so he could break pie plates at turkey shoots. I'll get a pic up soon, maybe Sunday.
  4. BAYDOG

Hello all

Found us on another gun site. My name is Rob Goodman, BAYDOG on any webpage. I Moderate DuckHunter's Refuge. I am a Truckdriver , married to the love of my life, we have 6 kids. I am very into American Water Spaniels, and anything antique waterfowling! Mossbergs I have owned are a 500, 5500...
  5. BAYDOG

Mossberg Reserve Series O/U And Side-By-Side Reviews...

May I ask how much just the Porting was?? And a website of his shop?
  6. BAYDOG

Mossberg Reserve Series O/U And Side-By-Side Reviews...

Re: Mossberg Reserve Series O/U And Side-By-Side Accessories Well I have had mine now for 2 years, shot clays with it, upland game, and some duck. I have never had a problem with it, nice wood, great balance, patterns well. Love the fact that it came with 5 chokes.
Back