• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by BigT

1. B

Low brass shells (steel?)

I bought some of that cheapo Winchester Dove and Clay ammo earlier this year to dove hunt with. About every fifth or sixth round my Benelli auto would pull the steel casing right off the plastic shell. I contacted Winchester and they were kind enough to send me another 100 pack. I just use them...
  2. B

Choosing the Right Self Defense Ammo...

I've been carrying for many years and would never consider using ball ammo i I've been carrying for over thirty five years and practice weekly using ball ammo but I also practice with my carry ammo which is hollow point defense ammo. The cheaper ball ammo is to allow me to fire more rounds...
  3. B

Hello from Virginia

Thank you all for allowing me to be a member on this nice forum. I currently only own 1 mossberg and it's a 930 JM Pro. I'm not a 3 gun or competition shooter. I use the 930 solely for night time Predator hunting.
  4. B

Why buy different chokes?

I'm an avid pedator, coyote / fox, hunter. I hunt at night along side my partner who is using a rifle chambered in 22-250. He makes the long shots. I cover him with a 930 JM Pro. I've lost count on how many choke / shell combinations I have experimented with in order to get the most efficiency...
  5. B

What do you carry on a daily basis?

Carry this every day. And yes, that is a piece of innertube on the grip. LOL Works great for me.
  6. B

Hunting with the JM Pro

Sorry for such a delay in responding. The only regulations we have in Virginia is for migratory game birds. Where a shotgun can only be capible of holding three rounds. Two in the tube and one in the chamber. Also it is legal to hunt predators at night.
Back