• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Blueridge

1. B

Maverick O/U Accessories...

Thanks, I plan on using this for some hog hunting. Top barrel with slug and bottom with 00 buck. I am ordering a leather shell holder from ST that has a sling setup on it. I now need a barrel mounted sling stud. Any help would be great. Eventually will send my barrels to Carlson's for choke tube...
  2. B

Maverick O/U Reviews...

They are made in Turkey and are very high quality for the money. I bought mine a couple of weeks ago and it is awesome. I put 6 KO slugs into one ragged hole from 35 yards standing not from a bench. This shows the barrels are very well regulated. It handles like a dream. Great sights and...
  3. B

Maverick Over-Under

They are made in Turkey and are very high quality for the money. I bought mine a couple of weeks ago and it is awesome. I put 6 KO slugs into one ragged hole from 35 yards standing not from a bench. This shows the barrels are very well regulated. It handles like a dream. Great sights and...
  4. B

Maverick O/U Accessories...

I am new to this site but not to Mossbergs. I have the SPX and just bought the O/U tactical. I love this gun. Why is it not listed on Mavericks web site? Why no sling studs? Why no accessories? I put a Black Hawk Ammo pouch on it. I am think of asking my Gunsmith if there is any way to install a...
Back