• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by BowtieBill

1. BowtieBill

Wecome from sunny CA.
  2. BowtieBill

New member from Long Beach, CA

Welcome from another CA Mossberg owner. Great group here, lots of knowlegable people.
  3. BowtieBill

New California Gun Owner....Hopefully

Welcome from another CA Mossberg owner.
  4. BowtieBill

Newbie from MD

Welcome Upinsmoke1.
  5. BowtieBill

New member from Colorado

Welcome Obi!
  6. BowtieBill

New Memeber for NorCal

Welcome Chuck!
  7. BowtieBill

Adventure Medical Kits Trauma Pak with QuikClot

You are welcome. With all the help and info I have gotten from you all, it is the least I can do. Hope to have the kit next week, let you now how it looks. Been working on our BOB's for a while now. Have some first aid supplies, but can do better. I am in charge of stocking our First Aid kits a...
  8. BowtieBill

New Member from Cali

Welcome Teddy, from another Cali member, What part of CA are you from? I am a noob here myself. But I have found these guys and gals to be very helpfull, and make you feel right at home. You can learn a lot here. Bill
  9. BowtieBill

Growing my roots..."The 590A1"

Nice!!!! Do not score like that very often.
  10. BowtieBill

Adventure Medical Kits Trauma Pak with QuikClot

I just order this one through Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003BS2PW4/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01 Thought it was a good price. Hope it is a good deal. They have just the QuikClot also.
  11. BowtieBill

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: Finally got around to it Thanks guys.
  12. BowtieBill

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: Finally got around to it L3/Insight Technology. Comes with it from Mossberg. http://www.mossberg.com/product/shotguns-pump-action-590a1-special-purpose-tactical-light-forend-6-shot/51415
  13. BowtieBill

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: Finally got around to it Thanks Oli, I agree, practice, practice, practice. We hope to go back to the range next weekend. The Glock was bought for my wife. I hope to add a Glock 34 for myself soon. Might be another shotgun added in the future as well. I enjoyed shooting the A1 so much...
  14. BowtieBill

Bug-out Bags (BOB)

I have been working on my BOBs for the last two months. Still not done yet, but getting there. Here is mine. It is a SOC (Sandpiper of California) Bug Out Bag. Shopped around, really liked this one for the price. Seems very well made. Here is the main compartment. Most loose items are in a...
Back