• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by bradyblack

1. B

Guilty Pleasures?

Yes indeed. I likes me some Jameson.
  2. B

930SPX and FTE

That's some good info right there. I will check that out when I get home tonight. Thanks a lot.
  3. B

930SPX and FTE

No rhyme or reason would describe it. High or low brass doesn't seem to make a difference. I've went through a whole box of the walmart Remington cheap stuff no problem, then had full power Remington slugs give me problems.
  4. B

930SPX and FTE

hello all. i've had my 930spx for over a year now, and i've put a lot of rounds through it. i did the whole break in period. i cleaned it well, and then oiled it, before i went to the range yesterday. out of roughly a hundred rounds of full power ammo, i still had 4 failures to eject. i find...
  5. B

Guilty Pleasures?

Well don't I feel like quite the hilljack, as I'm happy with a fresh can of Cope and Mr. Beam. :)
  6. B

Survival Fiction

one of the perks of working loss prevention is, on a slow day i can sit in my office and "work". today was such a day. so i started reading The Union Creek Journal. it was honestly difficult to put it down and go walk the floor. Mudinyeri, i'm really enjoying the story so far.
  7. B

.650 Caliber slugs by Centurion & Nobelsport

Re: .650 Caliber slugs by Centurion & Nobelsport No but I been meaning to get some. The dbl ball rounds were accurate out to about 50 yds, so I reckon the 65 cal would be as good or better. I've only used centurion as a plinker round, so I've not really put it through any real testing.
  8. B

.650 Caliber slugs by Centurion & Nobelsport

Re: .650 Caliber slugs by Centurion & Nobelsport I've used the centurion slugs and the double ball rounds. Really liked them, but it was really dirty ammo. The price is quite good though.
  9. B

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Re: 930 SPX magazine tube part number? so i called Mossberg. the part cost me $31 shipped. side note: i really hope the woman i talked to was an anomaly and not the norm for Mossberg's customer service...
  10. B

Re: 930 SPX magazine tube part number? lol bugger it i did. perhaps next time we should omit the fermented libations when we go to my buddy's range. anyway, thanks for the help.
  11. B

Re: 930 SPX magazine tube part number? yes, thank you. however, i checked the manual before i asked the question. the magazine tube is not listed under part description or part number. unless my vision is completely failing me...
  12. B

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tubes: Springs/Extensions hey all. i have a mossberg 930 SPX and i need a replacement for the actual mag tube that screws into the receiver. not the extension, the tube itself. i was cleaning it the other day, and dropped it in my buddy's shop. it hit the floor tube...
  13. B

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Barrels

Re: Some differences in the 930 SPX barrels so unless i've lost the gift of sight, Mossberg does not list these heavier barrels for sale on their site. is there a third party that may sell them?
  14. B

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: detent ball stuck in safety indicator actually after i came on here and said it didn't work, i gave your idea another try. except i really smacked it a good one. and it did work. the safety looks a bit rough now, but it functions properly. thanks for the help. bradley
  15. B

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: detent ball stuck in safety indicator excellent idea. unfortunately it did not work. that thing is really in there and i'm dumbfounded. it makes no sense. there was no gunk or buildup present that could have made it stick like this. i just don't get it. thank you anyway for the advice...
Back