• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by BruceAcworthGa

1. BruceAcworthGa

Why do barrels cost same as rifle:

Sorry jumpy keyBoard... Justo purchased stock 88' 18.5" and added cre light clamp w/tac light install led. Want to shoot skeet so am loonpkomg at the barrels, and in some case I can buy the whole weapon w.34" barrel for 189.....what gives
  2. BruceAcworthGa

12ga 2.75 vs 2.5 shells

Thanks for posting the info on the low recoil shells, as I am healing from a fractured disc in my back, and would hate to damage it because of hard recoil
  3. BruceAcworthGa

12ga 2.75 vs 2.5 shells

4. BruceAcworthGa

12ga 2.75 vs 2.5 shells

Thanks, looks good. I found out I can get 1 extra round in the tube bu using 2.5" shells. I just ordered a magazine clamp like yours for a flashlight. FYI folks I ordered the bell and Howell tac light on tv, 19.95 with one free, FYI works great and very bright light.
  5. BruceAcworthGa

12ga 2.75 vs 2.5 shells

just curious about thoughts. I own a maverick 88 12ga stock (for now) with 18.5 bbl and 5+1 capacity. Wondering if the extra shot capacity by using 2.5in shells is worth it.....comments on ejection problems, load difference, payload difference etc..... I searched for this topic and could not...
Back