• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by bubbakaloosh

1. B

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

nice congrats...this was my first gun that i bought myself...i have a mosin nagant that ive had since i was a baby...i love it...it's not powerful like all the other guns i've shot but its fun as hell and looks pretty sick. best part...it's cheap to shoot
  2. B

A Canadian Apologizing To You Americans

So I just learned that british people ( my background ) actually brought the word "yall" to the united states... We always laugh when the southern people use that word...but now....i can't. Theres your fact of the day. Wanna know something else? we are never "touching" anything while we...
  3. B

ouu..nifty little light you got there. looks sick.
  4. B

Put Yourself In These Guys Shoes And Sh** Your Pants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXSt9l1heUs Insane documentary and firefight...i was scared and im not even there
  5. B

Sighting In Your Mossberg Tactical .22 715T

Re: Sighting Your Tactical .22 * something You May Not Know this cat pic kills me^^^ haha
  6. B

A Canadian Asking You Americans A Question..

This may sound stupid...but after allll that has gone on in your country...9/11...fiscal cliff...now trying to take your second amendment away....why hasn't everyone gotten together and said " you know what...f*ck this government..." gone...and attacked the white house. I hate to say it..but...
  7. B

Sighting Your Tactical .22 * something You May Not Know I've come across 3 people now who didn't know about this....but when your sighting your tactical .22.....all of you adjust your rear sight...but you never adjust the front..because most people don't know that you can. I don't have any...
  8. B

Re: Sighting issues neither did I until i watched a guy do it on youtube and tried it myself haha. maybe I should put this on the forums
  9. B

synthetic stock custom paint

i would suggest putting on a clear coat as well...but a non-glossy one...I painted my tactical 702...and the grease from my hands started to soften the paint on the grip...and the paint would come off very easy...ever since i used the primer...never had an issue
  10. B

Re: Sighting issues did you try adjusting the front sight?? I could be wrong on how you want to adjust it...but my guess would be that you want it higher...so you just press down on the front sight...and turn it counter clockwise...best to use pliers
  11. B

The new paintjob...still debating the for-grip...cause I might wanna put it on another gun that I don't wanna paint.
  12. B

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

Re: New 715T owner with a couple of questions. taking it apart is easy...only part i found hard was getting the spring back in...and trying to figure out what the buffer piece was for. but then it was straight forward. just remember how everything fits
  13. B

same here man...however...in the bush....anything is possible;) hah
  14. B

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Reviews...

I bought this guy because I've always wanted a .22 to add to the collection...it's cheap to shoot and you can make it look cool. I laugh at the people who laugh at .22...when their just as deadly as any other gun out there. First time I shot it...I had only 2 stovepipes happen and then it...
  15. B

Mossberg Tactical .22 Disassembly/Cleaning

Re: push pins??? I shot mine for the first time a few weeks ago...it shoots excellent and very accurate. I don't understand why people are having issues with accuracy...personally...i just think their a bad shot and haven't learned how to use their stock iron sights. Their adjustable and most...
Back