• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by budg3t_Plinkst3r

1. budg3t_Plinkst3r

New to shotguns, building maverick 88 18.5"

Awesome pics guys- I'm really pleased with mine. Need to go out and take some pics also. I ended up ordering a model with a foldable stock, which I didnt want- but it has grown on me. Anyone else got some more pics? Great info on ammo too.
  2. budg3t_Plinkst3r

I am looking for some ammo recommendation for a home defense load - can you suggest one? right now I'm just running drills with my dummy rounds
  3. budg3t_Plinkst3r

Stock swivel mount?

I need that part number/ source if at all possible. Wasted about 50 bucks buying mounts like an idiot
  4. budg3t_Plinkst3r

Profile pic is the foreend I was considering. It's the: Adaptive Tactical | EX Performance Tactical Light and Forend, 300-Lumen beam, Black priced at $103.99
  5. budg3t_Plinkst3r

Greetings all, So I am new to shotguns and looking to find some good resources to help me learn from our success and mistakes with certain parts, specific loads, etc.. I recently added the ATI tactical stock/grip .1135 to my Maverick and wanting to get some more tactical parts, like a nice...
  6. budg3t_Plinkst3r

Native North Texan, Maverick 88 build in process- Lots of questions....

Native North Texan, Maverick 88 build in process- Lots of questions....
Back