1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

CaddmannQ's Recent Activity

1. CaddmannQ liked sixbennetts's post in the thread Single sentence philosophy.

'It is not a small thing when those, who are so fresh from God, love us.' Charles Dickens

Mar 20, 2019 at 12:10 AM
  2. CaddmannQ replied to the thread Good morning.

Well good news for me. I have overpaid my taxes and Uncle Sam will have to send me something $$$ back. I was expecting to get screwed...

Mar 19, 2019 at 11:43 PM
  3. CaddmannQ liked John A.'s post in the thread Good morning.

Good morning men. Not much going on here this morning thankfully. A rare peaceful morning. The sun is out though and it looks like it's...

Mar 19, 2019 at 11:41 PM
  4. CaddmannQ replied to the thread CT Supreme Court And The Lawsuit That Won't Die.

I would like someone to invent a non-assault weapon, and show us what it looks like. A weapon that may be used without assault on a...

Mar 19, 2019 at 12:21 PM
  5. CaddmannQ liked sixbennetts's post in the thread Axes and Hatchets and Machetes rule my life....

Got a long family history of logging all over northern New England. I'm from Plymouth MA. Spent most of my youth in the woods. I was...

old-forest-logging.jpg Mar 19, 2019 at 12:11 PM
  6. CaddmannQ replied to the thread CT Supreme Court And The Lawsuit That Won't Die.

I hate all this "Weapon of War" and "who needs an automatic weapon for self-defense" crap in the news. Nowhere in the Bill of Rights does...

Mar 19, 2019 at 1:01 AM
  7. CaddmannQ replied to the thread New Target After Confederate Statues.

Well imagine if they started up a place called Obamaland, that catered to black folks looking for a Disneyland Style Adventure without all...

Mar 19, 2019 at 12:48 AM
  8. CaddmannQ liked meanstreak's post in the thread New Target After Confederate Statues.

Another example of some do gooder being offended by an inanimate object. You start by eliminating history that doesn't fit your agenda....

Mar 19, 2019 at 12:41 AM
  9. CaddmannQ liked carbinemike's post in the thread New Target After Confederate Statues.

After posting, it dawned on me that the cross has been a target for a lot longer than confederate statues.

10. CaddmannQ liked carbinemike's post in the thread New Target After Confederate Statues.

We all knew the confederate statues was only the beginning. This court cover some or all of Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North...

11. CaddmannQ liked MikeD's post in the thread pictures that make you lol.

When I first looked at the pic I thought it was Hillary.

Mar 19, 2019 at 12:37 AM
  12. CaddmannQ liked meanstreak's post in the thread pictures that make you lol.

Said the Senator who lied about her heritage to land a professorship at Harvard...

13. CaddmannQ liked Pawpaw's post in the thread pictures that make you lol.

[IMG]

14. CaddmannQ attached a file to the thread Good morning.

Good morning Mossberg owners. My knee was in bad shape yesterday and fairly swollen, so I packed it and ice in this morning it's a lot...

20181001_075744_resized_1(1).jpg 1548010952889.jpg Mar 18, 2019 at 1:15 PM
  15. CaddmannQ liked meanstreak's post in the thread Good morning.

Good morning all. Looks like a beauty of a day shaping up. The high should be in the mid 60s again. I was going to go to Omaha this past...

Mar 18, 2019 at 12:46 PM