• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Camel73

1. Camel73

My 590 Adventure

Well, I'd have to say... most companies have their gremlins. I just enjoy nerding out on my guns (when I have the time),thought I'dshare how I dealt with things. It's cool getting to know the internals. For me, Mossberg has had good support and, I still like their stuff lol Edit If I...
  2. Camel73

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Hi old mossy, A handful of years ago now I picked up a 100 ATR bolt gun in 243, and I've been super pleased. It's serial #BA283xxx and according to Mossberg, it was born February 23, 2011. A handful of months ago I totally fell in love with a refurb problem child 12 gauge 500, 6 shot...
  3. Camel73

Your .243's preferred bullet weight

Hi nitesite, Tell me some .243 stories, please, lol :rolleyes: How far were you sending those 95's? And what year is your ATR? A while ago I knew of a spot where the closest I could get a shot was 600 yards. Since I got my Mossberg in .243 I've wanted to step it up a notch and load some proper...
  4. Camel73

Your .243's preferred bullet weight

Hey all, It would be interesting to collect some numbers regarding what bullet weights have (or haven't) worked for you in your 100 ATR .243, specifically. I drop by only so often here, and I know there isn't much action, but I thought maybe I'd try... If your buddies have one please relay the...
Back