• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Cap'n Crunch

1. Cap'n Crunch

Bought my first mossberg 590A1

Nice lookin shotty, did you'rs come with the stock or did you add it?
  2. Cap'n Crunch

Question about ATI Top Folding stock?

Thanks again, found the adapter on your website and just ordered it!
  3. Cap'n Crunch

Thank you, nice to see a manufacturer come on the forums. :). I didn't order the whole stock, just the grip as I had an extra buffer tube and stock left over from my AR build. I'm assuming I can just screw that one in to the back and tighten the castle nut if I want a stock.
  4. Cap'n Crunch

Never cared much for side folders, I've always thought they were sort of bulky. I ended up ordering the ATI Talon grip, that way IF i want a stock (to shoot trap or something) I can screw in a buffer tube and a 6 position stock (which I have left over from my AR). I've also heard the talon...
  5. Cap'n Crunch

Yeah, that's what I was thinking....It's like I want the option of a stock but I don't want a stock....
  6. Cap'n Crunch

I'm looking into stock options for my Cruiser but I plan on putting a Eotech clone on it, will a ATI top folding stock fit with that on it? I'm thinking it would not unless the top is hollow but i think it's not. I could cut through that and make a hole to fit the eotech but I'm not sure what...
  7. Cap'n Crunch

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: My 590 Cruiser Boomstick! Thanks guys, I just got the rail and a heat shield yesterday in the mail. I like the rail a lot but I'm back and forth on the heat shield. It turned out to be poly (i didn't read the description close enough) and I had to end up getting different screws to make...
  8. Cap'n Crunch

where are the 25 round mags?

Dang, those went quick!
  9. Cap'n Crunch

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

My 590 Cruiser Boomstick! Hey there, Still new here but I picked this up the other night. I saw someone buying one at my LGS last week and ever since then it kept nagging at me in the back of my head, lucky the guy only had two left. Was told this is a 590 and so it says on the box as well...
  10. Cap'n Crunch

where are the 25 round mags?

Seems as if I've checked everywhere and no one has them in stock. Does anyone know of anywhere who has them?
  11. Cap'n Crunch

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Mag Tubes: Extensions and Springs

Re: 870 Magpul Forend on 590? I follow what you're saying and yeah that seems likely. I just hope Magpul starts making Mossberg stuff soon!
  12. Cap'n Crunch

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Mag Tubes: Extensions and Springs

870 Magpul Forend on 590? Just picked up a new 590 last night and was looking around for accessories. I see that Magpul has started making shotgun accessories but so far only for the Rem 870. Is there any chance that one could fit a 870 Forend onto a Moss?
Back