1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

carbinemike's Recent Activity

1. carbinemike liked meanstreak's post in the thread Oregon Republican: “Send Bachelors And Come Heavily Armed”.

In my mind, this whole notion of sending state troopers after lawmakers is very simple. The governor did not hire them. She is not their...

Jun 27, 2019 at 6:05 AM
  2. carbinemike replied to the thread Oregon Republican: “Send Bachelors And Come Heavily Armed”.

More recently, the message has appeared more muddled to outsiders. In their insistence on having their voice heard by Democratic...

Jun 26, 2019 at 6:28 PM
  3. carbinemike liked oli700's post in the thread Oregon Republican: “Send Bachelors And Come Heavily Armed”.

not so much . I haven't been to a 3% meeting in about a year. Its ok but I thought it was something else. Good intentions , no real...

Jun 26, 2019 at 6:20 PM
  4. carbinemike replied to the thread Oregon Republican: “Send Bachelors And Come Heavily Armed”.

I was wondering about that when I posted this. I also hoped Oli would pop in. I don't trust the media, sadly now, Fox included. This...

Jun 25, 2019 at 7:15 PM
  5. carbinemike liked dieselmudder's post in the thread Oregon Republican: “Send Bachelors And Come Heavily Armed”.

I was thinking the same thing. I was hoping he would pop in and give some details. Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Jun 25, 2019 at 7:12 PM
  6. carbinemike liked meanstreak's post in the thread Oregon Republican: “Send Bachelors And Come Heavily Armed”.

Oh the irony. All the liberals calling Trump a nazi and or a fascist, yet they are the ones that use law enforcement against political...

7. carbinemike liked nitesite's post in the thread Oregon Republican: “Send Bachelors And Come Heavily Armed”.

I bet that @oli700 is right in the thick of things.....

8. carbinemike liked Water Monkey's post in the thread Oregon Republican: “Send Bachelors And Come Heavily Armed”.

Playing the I'm your huckleberry card. Good.

9. carbinemike replied to the thread Oregon Republican: “Send Bachelors And Come Heavily Armed”.

Jun 23, 2019 at 9:02 AM
  10. carbinemike replied to the thread pictures that make you lol.

[IMG]

Jun 22, 2019 at 7:02 PM
  11. carbinemike replied to the thread pictures that make you lol.

[IMG]

12. carbinemike liked Pawpaw's post in the thread pictures that make you lol.

[IMG]

13. carbinemike liked Pawpaw's post in the thread pictures that make you lol.

[IMG]

Jun 22, 2019 at 7:01 PM
  14. carbinemike liked Pawpaw's post in the thread pictures that make you lol.

[IMG]

Jun 22, 2019 at 7:01 PM
  15. carbinemike posted a new thread.

Oregon Republican: “Send Bachelors And Come Heavily Armed”

Oregon Senate Republicans walked out this week in protest to deny the democrats the chance to vote on a global warming bill. They need 20...

Forum: Gun Rights, Fights and Rallies

Jun 22, 2019 at 7:00 PM