1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

carbinemike's Recent Activity

1. carbinemike replied to the thread New Target After Confederate Statues.

After posting, it dawned on me that the cross has been a target for a lot longer than confederate statues.

Mar 17, 2019 at 4:40 PM
  2. carbinemike liked John A.'s post in the thread New Target After Confederate Statues.

Yeah, some people have been complaining about God for a long time. And they will complain until the end of their time. And just maybe...

Mar 17, 2019 at 4:39 PM
  3. carbinemike liked Djcala's post in the thread KY: Constitutional Carry Law signed by Gov.

@John A. Just wear your vest when you leave the castle, word is that mass crime wave and wild west gun fightin fixing to erupt in Ky...

Mar 17, 2019 at 4:38 PM
  4. carbinemike liked MikeD's post in the thread CT Supreme Court And The Lawsuit That Won't Die.

Only if it offends the right people. Being while male, I cannot be offended by anything. Now a transsexual can be offended by everything...

5. carbinemike replied to the thread CT Supreme Court And The Lawsuit That Won't Die.

Well said!

6. carbinemike posted a new thread.

New Target After Confederate Statues

We all knew the confederate statues was only the beginning. This court cover some or all of Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North...

Forum: Non-Firearm Related

Mar 16, 2019 at 10:42 AM
  7. carbinemike liked meanstreak's post in the thread CT Supreme Court And The Lawsuit That Won't Die.

So, in Connecticut, if someone gets drunk and get his car or truck and kills someone the auto manufacturer should be sued. Man, crazy crap....

Mar 16, 2019 at 10:34 AM
  8. carbinemike replied to the thread CT Supreme Court And The Lawsuit That Won't Die.

I think the lawsuit now means that Chevy can build a fast Camaro and they aren't liable for what crime someone commits with it. However, if...

Mar 16, 2019 at 10:34 AM
  9. carbinemike replied to the thread Good morning.

Good morning M.O.'s. Spring has finally arrived in PA. Time to turn the garden.

Mar 16, 2019 at 10:25 AM
  10. carbinemike liked mdf9183's post in the thread CT Supreme Court And The Lawsuit That Won't Die.

The Stupid keeps on coming.

Mar 15, 2019 at 4:26 PM
  11. carbinemike liked mdf9183's post in the thread Snow Geese Migration.

Yes i heard a large flock of them headed north a few days ago here in central Texas.

Mar 15, 2019 at 4:25 PM
  12. carbinemike liked John A.'s post in the thread Snow Geese Migration.

Yeah, we have a lot of easter lilies blooming and some trees budding out. Spring is right around the corner my friends.

13. carbinemike liked meanstreak's post in the thread Pennsylvania introduces a gun registry bill.

They know what the constitution and bill of rights says. They don't care. The left wants control and they need a defenseless population to...